Is the wii worth buying ????? HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally!

- Mario Galaxy
- Guitar Hero III
- Rayman Raving Rabbids First, and Second one.
- Super Paper Mario
- Resident Evil:Wii Edition

..and Feb. 10th, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Yes buy it and games

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
Guitar Hero 3
Metroid Prime Corruption 3 and many others those are jus a few

yes you should buy a wii because its a very fun system.
some games:
-metroid
-zelda
-mario galaxy
-medal of honor heroes 2
-paper mario
-resident evil both of them
-ssbb(when it comes out)
-guitar hero 3(if you like that stuff)
- if you like racing games prostreet or excite truck

YES. I'm sure every here will suggest the Wii.

I own: Wii Sports, Madden '08, and Mario Galaxy. I like them all.

I want to buy: RE: UC, MP3, Mario Party 8, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, and I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting. Oh yeah, various VC games!

Wii has a few good games, the rest are either stupid or something you have to be into to like.

Super Mario Galaxy
Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (When its released)
Metroid Prime 3
Resident Evil 4
The Godfather (If you like this type of game, I did)

Those are the games that I can actually recommend, the other games I would be lying.

I personally own a 360, I only buy a Wii game every once in a while when an actual game comes out.

So I would be lying again if I recommended Wii over 360, but it comes down to the games you play.

If you like more E-T rated games, then I guess Wii is fine. But if you like more serious games non kiddy games. 360 would be alot better. Oh, and especially if you want online play 360 is the king at that. I could name a long list of 360 games.

Edit: Also, be warned almost all games that are on both Wii 360/PS3/PS2 are rated lower on Wii.
With the exception of Resident Evil 4 (Good game though) and Madden 08, the Wii is better than the PS2 version, but the 360/PS3 has better reviews than the Wii. Some games are downright horrible on the Wii, Like WWE vs Smackdown 08 has a 4.5 on Wii, as opposed to a 6.5 on 360/PS3 (still sucks, but you get it. Also NBA Live 08 got a 3.0 on Wii and 7.5 on PS3/360 and 6.5 on PS2.

Last edited:
Yes listen to the biased people. I like games, i can care less what system they're on. But its a fact that Wii has less games and the worst reviews than any other system.

Thanks

Hey Thanks For all of the replys!! You all recommended some of the games I was thinking of getting so now I'm really sure I want 'em! THANKS !!! Oh and DNt worry about where I can find 1 there have 'em all over here =):lol: :cool:

not really the games are weak and are really for the kiddies some of its kind of cool ,you can download old school games, that and its cheap. but i still play my 360 and ps3 more. my wife plays the wii more than me.

teamhurst said:
not really the games are weak and are really for the kiddies some of its kind of cool ,you can download old school games, that and its cheap. but i still play my 360 and ps3 more. my wife plays the wii more than me.

This quote says it all. Personally you NEED to have a 360 or PS3 along with a Wii. Wii is cheap enough to buy and has a few good games that you will like. Being able to get the classic games from Nintendo is a great plus.

if you have to ask without researching, then no.

i know if i'm indecisive on anything, i wont buy it unless i know 100%

It's totaly worth buying But ..... Acording to yahoo (i just now read this article about 2 mins. ago) They might Be A Challenge To Find I mean its almost Christmas And I Barley Ever saw one over the summer . I got lucky when i bought mine because the day i went to the store they got 6 in over the summer. But try to order 1 online or go to best buy if you can't find one. Just Trust me on this...........BUY IT!!!! YOU WON"T REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back