is ther runescape for wii?

hylaminer

WiiChat Member
Oct 31, 2007
to anyone: I was just wondering if ther wasa runescape for the wii, I currently have no computer but my wii nintendo can hook up to the internet, so just let me know if you know about runescape that is playable on the wii ( I am typing this on the wii and is really really hard)

Nope, no runescape for the Wii (luckily!). That game drains your life! Stop playing immediately, and get some quality games! Sorry, but really, you should.

agreed. seriously, I want the two years of my life back I played that during. I wasted it. It's your choice, but you'll regret playing that after you stop.

As for your question, no. Runescape is not compatable with Wii in anyway.

That's pretty much just like all the other MMORPG games out there XD

but yeah...

Quit Runescape lol..

it's for the best.

Quit runescape, get WoW or Lotro. I can't believe I wasted a whole 10 minutes of my life on Runescape.

idk? if you can get on the internet ( i don't have for mine yet) on rune scape you have to use a mouse like everything else on the internet then ya why not.

I played for years, paid almost 100 dollars total to be a member. Would probley still be playing but everyone else in school quit and I lost all my stuff and i'm to weak lolz, But yeah you get addicted for some reason and you just want to play all the time and then you just stop lolz

Cause it needs Java and the Wii dosn't have Java

Last edited by a moderator:
rune scape is a low graphic addicting game stop playing imieditaly you will regret playing it when you stop. i wasted 2 years of my life, and for nothing. it is not compatible and i hope it never will be.

but it would be cool if they released like a WoW/runescape game for wii that you buy and you can go online with people all over the world.

If you like MMO's..there are a lot better ones out there. Runescape had the right ideas of a general MMO, just the gameplay and graphics were just horrendous. If you are new to the MMO world, then runescape is built for you. But most people quit within a week or two due to boredom.

I suggest WoW or CoH/CoV if your new to the MMO scene. Very fun/addicting games and doesn't take long to catch on to the game play.

:yesnod: YEPS! ITA GONZA BE THE BESTESTS!

Seriously don't play addictive games like that. Runescape, Habbo,
they all waste your life.

There is no game coming out but you can look forward too mario, brawl mario kart anda bunch of others.

hylaminer said:
to anyone: I was just wondering if ther wasa runescape for the wii, I currently have no computer but my wii nintendo can hook up to the internet, so just let me know if you know about runescape that is playable on the wii ( I am typing this on the wii and is really really hard)

... Can I pleeeeeeeeeease kill this young'un...

Well to be honest the Wii has no Java support and pretty 50-50 flash support so no RS for ya. Get a comp and play Archlord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
wtf if it drains two years of your life it must be some good? you speak of it as if its the new crack lol

Back