is there a date for mariokart on the wii?

gethez

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
i wonder if there is a date that is set for mariokart on the wii...

if so, is it going to be possible to play it online...?

The release date is to be announced. Me and my family love mario kart so were looking forward to it coming out as well. the Wii is not able to play there games online yet but soon they will be and hopefully that will include Mario Kart.

its easier if you just by a steering wheel that you just have to stick the wii remote in.

Well if you do I hope that in the options you'll be able to switch it so you don't always have to.

Why Hogs?

It sounds fun to use the wii-mote as a steering wheel...

well it would be cool to use it as a steeing wheel but sometimes i would like to play it as a racing game with an actual controller. But then again I havn't tried a racing game yet so until then my opinion stays.

i like the idea of havin to use the wii remote as a steering wheel
its different and not like all the other consoles and thats what makes the wii
unique.

I've tried a racing game with the steering wheel. Fun, although the game wasn't great.
That being said I've seen others try them too and while it was amazingly fun for me to watch them rock back and forth like weebles while trying to steer, it might not be 100% practical for long time play sessions. 10 minutes for my weeble friends and they were wiped out, 30 or so for me and my more sensible movements.
For maximum control you need to have your arms away from anything, which means holding them up. And with no support on the wheel end the aching quickly starts. That being said we could start seeing a new trend of uber buff mariokart fans.

hogsbff said:
well it would be cool to use it as a steeing wheel but sometimes i would like to play it as a racing game with an actual controller. But then again I havn't tried a racing game yet so until then my opinion stays.

NOOOOOOOOOO......... What is wrong with people. The wiimote is a real, actual, controller. Just because you have to spend 30 seconds to learn how to use it doesn't mean its not a real controller. If you like dual analog buy a 360.

If dual analog was better, sony wouldn't have shoved in motion sensing anyway.

Brawny said:
NOOOOOOOOOO......... What is wrong with people. The wiimote is a real, actual, controller. Just because you have to spend 30 seconds to learn how to use it doesn't mean its not a real controller. If you like dual analog buy a 360.

If dual analog was better, sony wouldn't have shoved in motion sensing anyway.

Kudos.

And Online will be out in a month or 2 i believe. and many games after that will have online play, im pretty sure mario kart is coming out Mid to End 2007.

I wonder if anyone has made a thing that they can set the steering wheel into so it rotates around. Sorry, can't find the words to explain it well.

I have got a wii steering wheel and it takes like 20 minutes to get used to then it just as easy and more fun as any other classic controller car game.

Back