Is there a REAL workout game in the works?

My 6 yr old son and I are playing DDR on XBox right now (he is better). The Wii sports doesn't come near to this kind of workout. We will definately get DDR for the Wii.

Yes there's obviously an exercise game on the works: http://gear.ign.com/articles/763/763009p1.html

and Wii Sports gives you good workout, you just need to play the fitness games in it everyday, also put the add-on tennis raquet, baseball bat and golf club to the wiimote for a better workout..and then there's the kelometer in Wario Wario: Smooth Moves which is very good work out too

I think they will. my friend and i were talking about that while playing boxing. and he said that something was announced but he really didnt give me detailed information about it.

I dont get why they just dont port a PS2 DDR to the Wii and so DDr fans are happy then work on making a better one for the Wii

the reason why they dont is because it would be in a breach of contract wit ps2 and tendo can only use N I N T E N D O C H A R A C T E R S duhhhhh

Wolf. said:
the reason why they dont is because it would be in a breach of contract wit ps2 and tendo can only use N I N T E N D O C H A R A C T E R S duhhhhh
Sony does not own DDR its in Arcades, they could make a post (if there were no Sony owned Characters in the game).

do u even realize what they do 2 those machines?

all they do is stick a ps2 game in the back of it

same with tekken

so yes sony does own the arcade version

Back