Is there a way I can put pictures/videos/mp3's on my DS?

I don't know any conversions or anything, but mine was $80NZ with a 2GB micro SD card. Average game price in NZ (like all those movie games and stuff) are $80NZ.

JAKE196 said:
hmm that seems cool, but you have to buy it and a micro sd card, kinda aspensive.
On a side note, if you're lucky you can usually find 2 GB SD cards for $20-30 at any store that sells electronics. They sell out quick so I only found a $30 one in stock. Try searching after the holidays to prevent buying the SD card at it's original price.

JAKE196 said:
This is still going?

Well I might actually buy the AR games/mp3/video thingy thats $40 when I get a Lite and sell my phat.

Not really interested in the R4, but how much is it anywho?

The R4 costs $40. And if you ever decide to download "backups" (haha), then you can play them on it

Sadly I have a SuperCard miniSD for the DS Phat. Which I actually use for backups apart from Kirby: Canvas Curse, I wanted to see how good it was... I deleted it... The only reason why I bought it was because I didn't want to carry around 11 cartridges around at once when I can just take 1 with them all on it. Also, my DS is flashed:devil: .

EDIT: Only cost me £40.93 incl. SuperCard + SuperKey, 1GB Memory Stick. AND shipping for both :D.

Back