is there a wii-mote charger in stores?

From what I have seen Nyko is a great product and offer many accessories for the Wii. I plan on getting this dual charge station when I go to the Game store next time.

nyko is good, i got joytech one which came with 2 battery packs and the dual charge stand

my nyko charger stopped working after a week? is anyone else having this problem?

If you still have the receipt I would check and see if you can exchange it for a new one.

Evolve82 said:
I would rather buy rechargable batteries than buy a charger... 1, it is cheaper, 2, you dont have to take off the wrist srtaps to charge, 3, you can have coloured skins on!

if not look here: www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...ght=accesories

You don't have to take off the wrist straps for the Nyko charger pictured above. There's a little groove for them to hang off to the side (they just don't show that in the pic)

I have the Nyko station and I would definitely recommend it, it's been working great since I've had it...just a quick question though, do any of you guys leave your Wiimotes on the dock even though they're fully charged? Would anything happen to them if you do? I take mine out like if I notice that the charge is complete, but I'd prefer to leave them in because it looks a lot neater!

Back