Is there alien life out there?

K-Dawg333

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2009
Salt Lake City
Wii Online Code
6370-1378-0114-9367
I think that there is alien life.
1st: There are trillions and trillions of stars.
2nd: There is about a 0.000000001(not sure of the exact number) chance that a star would have a planet that remotely even has a chance at producing any kind of life.
3rd: That alone would still leave alot of stars.(Not the best with math)
4th: If you conclude that each star has at least one planet, the odds of at least one other planet besides Earth having life are fairly decent.
I'm not saying it has to be complicated life forms, but nonetheless still life, and I'm not saying I'm 100% sure, but I think there is.

i'm gonna be cliche about this but i do believe in alien life. our universe is so big that its impossible for earth to be the only place with life.

I think that there is alien life.
1st: There are trillions and trillions of stars.
Theres a load of so called stars on Earth
2nd: There is about a 0.000000001(not sure of the exact number) chance that a star would have a planet that remotely even has a chance at producing any kind of life.
Life can exist anywhere
If its given a chance
3rd: That alone would still leave alot of stars.(Not the best with math)
To many stars
Not enough talent

Alien life most likely does exist... the universe is just too big for us to be alone. As for super-intelligent aliens that look almost exactly like us and can travel at faster than lightspeed... well, that's a different story.

Nope, I know there is no aliens in the universe.

Agreed ridely.

Think about it we live in a one solar system, one galaxy. You know how many galaxies are out there, stars, planets, other dementions. There has to be a bit of life out there..

how do you know? if you spout some religious bull i'm gonna be so disappointed in your intelligence

Ugh, here we go again....:lol: Just leave me alone man. I believe what I believe, you believe what you believe... There, that must've stop our "off-going topics."

Last edited:
so it is a religious reason? well you know the bible says absolutely nothing about space or any mention of life in the universe besides earth so saying there can't be life on other planets and using religion as your reasoning really is a stupid reason

so it is a religious reason? well you know the bible says absolutely nothing about space or any mention of life in the universe besides earth so saying there can't be life on other planets and using religion as your reasoning really is a stupid reason

Ugh, my head hurts just reading your post man!!! Get a hold of yourself!!!!!! Dang!!!! Just stop and do not go further...... stop.....

I always find myself thinking about this stuff a lot. I just can't begin to understand how something like space exists and can be so big. It pretty much never ends and if we can't even fly to certain planets then no one will ever see what else is out there.

There has to be other life, and be it aliens or not something else is out there. Even the term alien is weird to me, but there is definitely more life out there besides our own.

However I don't think we've ever had "alien encounters". If we can't go see them over on their planets how can they come see us? They have all this advanced technology and built it all somehow? Come teach us..

The universe is huge...so I don't see why it's a ridiculous idea.

how do you know? if you spout some religious bull i'm gonna be so disappointed in your intelligence

The universe is huge...so I don't see why it's a ridiculous idea.

This will help show you the scale of things
(Clicky clicky)
(Doing my yearly pic clean out and found it)

Douglas Addams puts it best
"The universe is big, really really big, I mean you think its a long way to the shops , but that's just peanuts to space"

I'm a Christian, but I completely believe in science and the existence of other intelligent life forms out there. There are just too many stars to be completely alone. We could be the aliens to them! I have spent so much time thinking about that!

I'm catholic myself, but similarly to Daniel, I still firmly believe there is some form of life out there somewhere besides here on Earth, whether it be aliens or some kind of plant life.

Back