Is there anyone from AZ Here?

I'm in Phoenix, but my mother is parnoid or something and refuses to get high-speed internet. Can't connect my Wii to the internet.

How old are you man? Please tell me you are under the age of 18? If not I do not understand. You could always try to use a neighbors connection if they give you a password or something. Are there any VC games you want or anything? I could let you use my connection possibly. That sucks man! Good luck

Heh, yeah, I'm under 18.
I've tried the neighbor thing. My Wii finds a wireless network, but the connection isn't strong enough for it to... connect.
There aren't many VC games I really want yet. In fact, the only one that comes to mind is Sonic the Hedgehog. I mean, I've got LoZ: OoT, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, all those big names that I recognize.
I couldn't consider using your connection because you're in Chandler, and I'm in Phoenix. Besides, I don't really know you. Maybe in time though, that'd be cool.

I want a wireless network set up in my house so I can play Hunters online. And Mario Kart DS, if I ever get it... Wii games are top priority still.

thats cool man. good luck with the internet thing. tell your mom to get with the times and get some high speed internet. tell her you need it for school!

So anyone else from Arizona or close by want to exchange Wii #'s and swap some Mii's?

Back