Is there anywhere in the uK where I can get Resi4 within a week?

Wozz500

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
Are there any sites or any place that is selling resi4 for the Uk as I seem to be struggling finding anywhere that have copies.:scared:

already tried because they have cancelled their contract with royal mail it is now saying up to 4-6 weeks!!!

gamestation don't have it and game well they charge £5 more, I just wanted to see if I could get it for £24.95. Gameplay say a week also.

Anyone? I can't wait a whole week for this game!

Tha's already been said and they say up to a week.

play.com Very reliable i got mine for £24.99 and it arrives 4 days later. Free delivery to anywhere in UK

do NOT use hmv online i had bad expieriende it was cheap so i tried but after 2 and a half weeks of not getting it i cancled and went with play.com.

P.S where ever you order from online if you do online. Chack stock sign.

if it says on order from supllier you are looking at 1-3 weeks waiting, only order if it says instock or you will be waitong over a week

EDIT : play.com say it will dispatch as soon as it has arrived, so out of stock soz but it may be soon?

Last edited:
Sold out at Play.com. I'll probably wait for a bit as I do want that Big Brain Academy and a componet cable so maybe after this thanks for your help anyway.

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!! I found one copy at a local games shop that I'm picking up tonight! Yeh!!! I've also decided to trade in Cars and get Big Brain Accademy as well as the component cable. Life is sweet. Thanks for your help anyways.

Oh my god! How good is Resident Evil 4! It's my favourite resi game yet and now my favourite Wii game.

Back