Is there going to be a Mario kart game for Wii?

SNES had one, N64 had one, GC had one, I don't see why this wouldn't.

I'm sure they will especially with the tilt controls they could put in it, but until they do let's hope they give us the old Mario Karts on VC to hold us until then.

Zori said:
SNES had one, N64 had one, GC had one, I don't see why this wouldn't.

u missed DS

im almost confident that the wii will have one comming sometime towards the second half of 2007, if not then 2008 for sure!

It would be cool if they add a feature where you can shoot two turtle shell at one time. That would be so awesome. But definitely the wiimote is going to play a big part in the game lol. Mario Kart is a franchise game, SO it have to be on every console nintendo make. They probably trying to keep us on our toes by being quiet about it.

what was that donkey kong kart bongo game that i saw screen shots off ?

sorry i don't have any more info... can't even remember the exact name .. i just remember an unreleased GC game that had 'bongo' controllers and you bang them to fly? looked really cool but ...

denim_lover said:
what was that donkey kong kart bongo game that i saw screen shots off ?

sorry i don't have any more info... can't even remember the exact name .. i just remember an unreleased GC game that had 'bongo' controllers and you bang them to fly? looked really cool but ...

What does this have to do with this thread?
It's called Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.
It had 3 bosses and was incredibly short.

I think IGN would probably have more info on Mario Kart Wii

blueradio said:
What does this have to do with this thread?
It's called Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.
It had 3 bosses and was incredibly short.

I'm talking about ""DK Bongo Blast (also known as Donkey Kong Taru Jet Race in Japan, with "taru" being the Japanese word for barrel) is an upcoming racing game for the Wii, announced on May 9, 2006""

more at http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_Kong_Bongo_Blast

and I thought it had something to do with this thread as it was 'kinda' the same - big N characters in a cartoon race ...

Cheers ...

Big W

Cartman99 said:
I would just really love one!

Does anoyone know if there is going to be one?
I'm sure there will be, seeing it has been on virtually every nintendo console. It probably won't be released for a while, but the wait should be worth it. ;)

It will be released, Mario Kart is a worldwide game killer. They will likely release Super Mario Kart/Mario Kart 64 in 2007 then release the Wii release in 2008.

Back