Is there going to be a new Nintendo console?

pro gamer said:
I was wondering if there is going to be a new nintendo console. I just wanted to know if there is one coming soon.

Nintendo are working on the GBA 2.

GBA 2 as in Game Boy Advance 2? That already happened it was called the SP and its last gen of handhelds... the acctual sequal to the GBA we are currently using called the DS and DSlite.

make sure you check the dates when you google for nintendo release info, alot of internet info stay up for ever..
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rumorsArt.cfm?artid=4518 see it's from 2002

[media]http://www.billandted.org/pics/artwork/newheader2.gif[/media]

eaither way that was a totaly amazing adventure through internet time with you dude..

Last edited:
Didn't they make something called a nintendo micro?

pro gamer said:
yeah... cool idea.. but had some flaws, major one being it was released way to late in the GBA's lifespan.

what happened to it. I don't know anybody who owns one.

pro gamer said:

WOW! I forgot about that lil thing. Thanks for reminding me!! That thing was TiiiTE!! I want one again...

Sovieto said:
yeah... cool idea.. but had some flaws, major one being it was released way to late in the GBA's lifespan.

I think the main reason why it died was because the DS came by and smashed the poor lil thing to bits.
DS had backward compatibility to Gameboy Advance and had all the cool new games. Micro had the same minus the cool NEW games. Brain Age sealed the deal.

Caliko said:
WOW! I forgot about that lil thing. Thanks for reminding me!! That thing was TiiiTE!! I want one again...
Your welcome. Did you ever own one?

pro gamer said:
Your welcome. Did you ever own one?

Didn't get to. But the guys over at Gamestop at my local mall were given some by Nintendo and they would wear em around their neck like pendants. It was a tease!! One of the guys let me play his and it was nice. The display was sharp and clear. It was a big upgrade from the SP, design-wise.

i grabbed one a while ago... our local Target acctually still has 3-5 in the display case if anyone really wants one i can grab you a new one while they last i think they were like 65 bucks or something, awsome concept and although i like the SP for the style and looks you can't beat the Advance micro for size...

Caliko said:
Didn't get to. But the guys over at Gamestop at my local mall were given some by Nintendo and they would wear em around their neck like pendants. It was a tease!! One of the guys let me play his and it was nice. The display was sharp and clear. It was a big upgrade from the SP, design-wise.

Did you play it when it was still around his neck?:lol:

Back