Is there going to be more titles with classic controller capabilities?

nubb612

WiiChat Member
May 10, 2011
I havent used my wii in a year in a half...very disappointed with wii remote...heres why. i have 1 hand. i literally cant play the games i want because i cant use the remote. i haved tried evrything from taping controller to hand to rubberbands. i bought the classic controller and was disappointed that i couldnt use it. wish nintendo was smart enough to realize wii remote isnt for evryone. i read somewhere that they may include classic controllers with more games..is that true. or should i just sell the damn thing and be done with it...dont exactly have 1 hand.. got a stump with 1 half finger..hence "nubb"

hello :) we had several members come in with similar capabilites and like for them i recommend for you - games playable with one hand:

wii sports resort
wii play
wii play (upcoming sequel)
dragon quest swords
virtual console and wiiware games (notably final fantasy 1 and defend your castle)

the wii is better suited to you than you might think. you can save the classic controller for your friends and search the wii titles more suited to you.

cheers! :)

Strategy and RPG games will probably work. Anyone know if they've released Final Fantasy 6 on VC yet?

ff5 is and might work but ff6 not yet and too many button combinations for this guy.

Back