Is there someone here who.....

laharyl

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2007
San Antonio Tx
Wii Online Code
8212-9158-3319-6179
doesnt lag when they play dbz? if so i want to add them cause i hate those slow battles with a passion.....

It's location too. If you have an awesome ping, and your opponent has an awesome ping, yet you're in North America and they're in Pakistan, it's going to lag no matter how well your connections are.

What you need to do is find someone in the same area as you, that also has a good ping. Someone reporting they're not laggy here doesn't generally mean it will not be laggy if you play with them.

well i have road runner, a 10x wireless router, right next to my wii, live in ohio. im game for your code

sirgrim said:
It's location too. If you have an awesome ping, and your opponent has an awesome ping, yet you're in North America and they're in Pakistan, it's going to lag no matter how well your connections are.

What you need to do is find someone in the same area as you, that also has a good ping. Someone reporting they're not laggy here doesn't generally mean it will not be laggy if you play with them.
they dont have wiis in pakistan, :lol: :lol: :lol:

vashivihan said:
how am i an idiot? its true.

Not true, but I wouldn't go so far as to call you an idiot though. I was just using it as an example. Picked a country at random. I didn't think many would know where Palau is.

I did a quick google search, and found a web forum for gamers in Pakistan, with a whole Nintendo section. Most of them are imported from US/UK, but they're still in Pakistan. Either way, that's nit-picking. I was just choosing a random country for an example.

sirgrim said:
Not true, but I wouldn't go so far as to call you an idiot though. I was just using it as an example. Picked a country at random. I didn't think many would know where Palau is.

I did a quick google search, and found a web forum for gamers in Pakistan, with a whole Nintendo section. Most of them are imported from US/UK, but they're still in Pakistan. Either way, that's nit-picking. I was just choosing a random country for an example.

only the rich there can afford the systems.also the foreign ambassadorsand allthat.well instead of pakistan, u could have chosen u.s and england.

vashivihan said:
only the rich there can afford the systems.also the foreign ambassadorsand allthat.well instead of pakistan, u could have chosen u.s and england.

Which could be fine, depending on the connection. Even a connection to Pakistan could work in theory. It depends on the configuration of the hosting as much as distance. Say they're in the US and UK, and connecting to a server in Morocco. Even with a good connection to each other they could still be lagging from going through Morocco.

I don't know how the dbz servers are setup, but generally the best connections are two networks decently close together, or going through a server connection that is relatively close to both of them. If both connections were done with a hard-line like fiber it would increase operation. A lot of rural areas, and even the rich ambassadors would use satellite due to the lack of instructure, remoteness or whatever, increasing the lag as now instead of going through Morocco (another example) it's relaying through space.

Back