Is there suppose to be some sort of Guitar Hero Download thing

Hey do you guys know that you can download any song you want form the pc? if you look on the eadg(sorry if not spell right) of your guitar there is a plug in you can plug a cord from the pc to it.

Wii rocker said:
Hey do you guys know that you can download any song you want form the pc? if you look on the eadg(sorry if not spell right) of your guitar there is a plug in you can plug a cord from the pc to it.
I don't mean to shut you down, well maybe a little but ill be nice about it as i could be wrong, but i don't think that plug (looks like a phone outlet) can be used to connect to a pc (you probably could connect it to the modem input on the pc but I doubt it'll function properly). I heard that this plug is meant for future upgrades, like effects pedals and things. I think it even says that in the manual.

Also I heard we'll be getting DLC sometime soon (During Q1, which I believe ends sometime in March). But I really cannot wait to see my Wii light up telling me I can finally download songs for it. I'm actually saving 2000 wii points so I can get them all!

what i believe is that when they release the Everyone's Nintendo Channel they'll release DLC for GH3

I don't think ENC will have anything to do with GH3. Downloadable content will have to be made through the game itself. Now...whether it will download to the Wii or to the game, I'm not sure. I've never heard of something being downloaded to a game before, so unfortunately, its probably going to take up space on the Wiis memory.

ENC sounds like Xbox's Marketplace, download DS demos, watch Wii previews.

I mean how else would they allow GH3 DLC, they can't update the game through the Wii

Hey, I know I'm new around here, but I am dying to download some new songs for GH III, anybody heard anything recently?

Believe me, u don't have problems!! I can't even find GH in Greece!! Is it released already in Europe? Does anybody know?

well from the looks of peopls replys we will be gettin something for new songs....... i really hope we do

I've seen articles around saying they want to put DLC for GH3 on the Wii, but I don't think any concrete plans have been laid out. I'm guessing if it ever does happen, it will be sometime in Q3 at the earliest.

Back