Is this a good time to go to walmart?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I plan on going 2am sunday, they open at 7 so 5 hours early. Then ifs its crazy i will try costco, which opens at 10 so 8 hours early.. Between those 2 stores do u think its early enough?

Wal-mart is a midnight launch. By the time you get there at 2 A.M. everyone will be at home playing already. Go to Costco if your going at 2 A.M.

There was a lot of hype about the whole "shortage" idea that's out there. Even with that I would imagine that you will be going plenty early.

well first i sudjest you ask how many wiis their going to get...and then go at a good time...mine are getting 40 and im going at 11 pm saturday

My walmart is not having a midnight launch.... They dont know how many they are getting. SO is 2am sunday good enough you think?

well just as long its over 20 console...just call like the weekend of launch they should know by then

I'm going to my walmart saturday morning. If there's noone there, i'll wait till noon to wait in line. If there still is noone in line, (good for me) i'll be waiting in line at walmart at 6:30.

1) This is like the 7th thread you have made asking about the wii launch, just keep posting in one of them instead.

2) You will be fine. Unless you live in a highly populated area with like one wal-mart only, you don't have to panic.

honestly? i doubt that you can keep all of these release threads all in one. hard to control that much energy in such a small capsule, but yea....

i feel so mean saying.... PREORDER!!!! w00t! <--- nerdy. it's just such a mean thing to say, yet so fulfilling. :lol:

Don't go to walmart at all. They don't even know what the wii is. I called them and they said they havn't heard of it. They put me on to the manager and I asked him and he said all he knows is it comes out Nov. 12 which is wrong. Also when the Xbox 360 came out some grandma beat up 2 kids and a dad and got arrested. Only at walmart.

I say you start camping now if you really want to secure a Wii.

hey, im going to start camping saturday morning at 9! originally i was gana go friday at 4pm but my friends didnt want to. and now i have to wait till 8 to get it because were going to target.

Back