Is this Bad?

Brownies

\\Slash Bros.//
Jul 25, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2970-3563-4519-6293
Hey i have a wii and i did not buy the extended warranty so i have 1 month to return my wii im a little worried tho so i was wondering..

1) is it bad to leave ur wii on standby overnight?
2) is it bad to leave cd's in the disck drive while ur not playign and while the wii is turned off or on stand by.

yeah i noticed on standby it gets hot if you have it laying on its side but when its in the upright stand it stays much much cooler and i leave cds in it all the time

The Wii has a 1 year warranty. How could you only have 1 month left?

Also, if you register your Wii at Nintendo.com, it will add another 90 days to your warranty.

1) Yes, you can leave your Wii on standby mode overnight. As long as the Wii is not on, it's fine.
2) Any Wii or Gamecube disc can stay in the disc drive as long as you want it, and nothing will glitch or go haywire.

First time buying a Nintendo console?

Raise your hand if your NES still works (as long as you blow on the games and smack the top of the console). *raises hand*

LOL @ Skim.

Thats just about the truest post I've ever seen. You're getting repped for that.

Lol.. The trick is to place another cartridge on top of the one your playing so it makes better contact..... ahhh the good old days:aureola:

my warranty @ ebgames is 30 days.... not 1 year...

Brownies said:
Hey i have a wii and i did not buy the extended warranty so i have 1 month to return my wii im a little worried tho so i was wondering..

1) is it bad to leave ur wii on standby overnight?
2) is it bad to leave cd's in the disck drive while ur not playign and while the wii is turned off or on stand by.

1 - Not really,but it does get warm

2- Not At All,leave them in forever if you want

You shouldn't only have one month warranty,just register it at nintendo and you get extra 90 days

WiiWrestle said:
1 - Not really,but it does get warm

2- Not At All,leave them in forever if you want

You shouldn't only have one month warranty,just register it at nintendo and you get extra 90 days
....mostly what he said, it doesn't really do nothing to it........

i got a 3 year warranty :lol:

Your console has a 1 year warranty. Now how close you are to that year ending is a different story. If you bought it new, it started when the SKU was scanned, if used, whenever the original purchaser bought it. Either way, you should be fine.

i've had mine since november and i rarely turn it off and i always have a disc in it and i haven't had a single problem

Same here. Just make sure the wii is not in an enclosed area because when its on stand by it does use power and can overheat if it has no room to breathe

Back