Is this fake.

Bulldogxx831

Boredom at it's best
Nov 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
4046-8847-6412-2793
This is an E-mail I got not 10 min. ago. I have changed nothing but X'ed out the numbers. Note the grammer, spelling, and capitalization. Is this a scam? It is not asking me for any credit/debit cards. How could it hurt?

The United Nations Xmas/NewYear Promotion Program
Under The UN Games Promo.
Headquaters 270 John
Downey Drive,New Britain,
ec1y 8sy London, U.K DATE: 14/12/2006
Ref: UN/7642YK/68 NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS:
Batch: 46/79/UL87

Dear Sir/Madam:
We happily announce to you the draw (#2006) of the UN online games promo held on the 18th of December,2006.Your e-mail address attached toTICKET NUMBER: xxxx-xxxx-xxx with SERIAL NUMBER:xxxxxx,LUCKYDREW NUMBERS:xx-xx-xx-xx which has made you the prize winner in the 2nd category.You have been approved to claim the sum of $500,000us dollars credited to your file .This is from a total cash prize of $5,000000,000us dollars shared amongst the one thousand lucky claimants in this category .The claimants for these online games promo were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer ballot system and was extracted from unions,associations,and corporate bodies that are found online. These games promo takes place weekly and started since 2004. your lucky claimant number falls within our European booklet representative office in the u.k as indicated in your play coupon.
So our european agent will immediately start the processment and remittance of your claims as soon as you contact him.For security reasons, you are advised to keep your claims information confidential till your claim is processed and your funds remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.To file for your claims,Please contact our claims agent at the u.k branch:
********************************************************************************************

MR. STILLWANT BRIGHT
270 John Downey Drive
New Britain,CT 06051
LONDON,UNITED KINGDOM.
Tel: 0044-704-570-1095
Fax: 0044-871-264-1689
Office Email: [email protected]
********************************************************************************************
Endeavour to contact him with the following informations:
1,FullNames........................................................................
2,Contact Address...............................................................
3,Telephone Number..........................................................
4,Age..................................................................................
5,Sex...................................................................................
6,Nationality........................................................................
7,Occupation......................................................................
8,Claims information i,e ticket number, batch number, reference number,
serial number e.t.c
Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE UNITED NATIONS
games International Program.
Yours faithfully,
HAPPY BOSTON (MRS) Online coordinator for the UN games promo and on behalf of the United Nations.

Come on guys. I might have 500,000 dollas.

I'm in America. Talk about long distance.

lol thats fake, VERY fake, what offical document starts off a sentence with: SO
this is something a 6th grader would write and send to people to get kicks out of it

Behold
my other email account without spam blocker

about 5 gooduns

Back