Is this game worth buying?

spydaaaaaa

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2011
Russia
Is it fun? You can play online right? (you probably can, stupid question) anyway, what's it like? I mean are there lots of people online, not many hackers, non-laggy lobbies, etc? Let me know.

ok then. and it says FC in your sig, which tells me you CAN play online. okay, okay, coolcool.

This game is fun though it is time consuming to level up once you get into the 30's. There are hackers to deal with though and sometimes if the host takes to much of a beating he'll quit, ending the match for everyone, but once you get some friends together it's even better.

This game is fun though it is time consuming to level up once you get into the 30's. There are hackers to deal with though and sometimes if the host takes to much of a beating he'll quit, ending the match for everyone, but once you get some friends together it's even better.

alright, alright. cool. what's the highest level?

I found increasing difficulty in the leveling after about 16 or so? can't remember been a long break since I was on those levels but I remember hitting the first levels real quick then it really slows down after the mid teens or so and it gets real tough. I'm only lvl 21 had the game for a year but I had a huge break with it after playing it alot last xmas so I probably could of been alot higher level if I had the chance to play more consistent.

But anyway about the game for a Wii FPS it is quite fun has some unique game modes, however low on the features with no chat of any kind unlike Conduit 2 or COD BLOPS or MW3(dont have MW3 but seen it on Wii) I mention these because these are the most prominent Wii shooters ATM besides goldeneye. Yeah though the unique gamemodes and style the fact I love the bond theme is what really seperates it despite the lack of some of the features of other Wii shooters. However not just with the online the Singleplayer is amazing one of the best ive ever had with a FPS of any sort(Im a big PC gamer that included). Yeah its worth it especially since ive even seen it for 20$ at kmart and the like amazing deal. hope this helps:)

I've also never seen hardly any hacking so maybe im lucky:), but from what people have said here it goes on not nearly as bad as say the original Conduit I can assume(one of my favorite Wii FPS ever next to MWR but man it sucks with hacking palooza).

Oh and finally the last level is 56.

I found increasing difficulty in the leveling after about 16 or so? can't remember been a long break since I was on those levels but I remember hitting the first levels real quick then it really slows down after the mid teens or so and it gets real tough. I'm only lvl 21 had the game for a year but I had a huge break with it after playing it alot last xmas so I probably could of been alot higher level if I had the chance to play more consistent.

But anyway about the game for a Wii FPS it is quite fun has some unique game modes, however low on the features with no chat of any kind unlike Conduit 2 or COD BLOPS or MW3(dont have MW3 but seen it on Wii) I mention these because these are the most prominent Wii shooters ATM besides goldeneye. Yeah though the unique gamemodes and style the fact I love the bond theme is what really seperates it despite the lack of some of the features of other Wii shooters. However not just with the online the Singleplayer is amazing one of the best ive ever had with a FPS of any sort(Im a big PC gamer that included). Yeah its worth it especially since ive even seen it for 20$ at kmart and the like amazing deal. hope this helps:)

I've also never seen hardly any hacking so maybe im lucky:), but from what people have said here it goes on not nearly as bad as say the original Conduit I can assume(one of my favorite Wii FPS ever next to MWR but man it sucks with hacking palooza).

Oh and finally the last level is 56.

interesting, and hard just at the mid teens? dang. thanks for the information... i'll try to get it for Christmas :p Meanwhile.... back to Mario Kart Wii. :yesnod:

Not really, until you hit the end beginning lvl of 30, the xp you need to gain is below 20.000.
It's from 30 that lvl'ing up becomes a grinding process.
Considering there is like a 16 lvl gap (from 25-41) between decent gun unlocks.

I recommend the silent sigmus 9 till lvl 41.So far it's beaten the Stauger, the kallos, the varghen, and the terralite.
(At least when it comes to sheer amusement to play with, barring real close situations the gun handles like a dream to me, that and it's the best looking gun in the game.)

Last edited:
Not really, until you hit the end beginning lvl of 30, the xp you need to gain is below 20.000.
It's from 30 that lvl'ing up becomes a grinding process.
Considering there is like a 16 lvl gap (from 25-41) between decent gun unlocks.

I recommend the silent sigmus 9 till lvl 41.So far it's beaten the Stauger, the kallos, the varghen, and the terralite.
(At least when it comes to sheer amusement to play with, barring real close situations the gun handles like a dream to me, that and it's the best looking gun in the game.)

okay, okay. good to know, thanks.

Yeah, the wii version is still worth a drop in the stocking! ...if you don't mind excessive host quits, lagged performance, and little craps named "00mynutz" running around with hacked mastertons and proxy mines...
...just kidding...actually, yes, go for it.

Yeah, the wii version is still worth a drop in the stocking! ...if you don't mind excessive host quits, lagged performance, and little craps named "00mynutz" running around with hacked mastertons and proxy mines...
...just kidding...actually, yes, go for it.

will do. gonna get this game as soon as i can.

Back