Is this normal?!?! what should I do!!!!

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
ok so yesterday on friday we were in our friday night lights game *for people who dont know what that is is* *its an american football match under the lights on friday* so on the very first play of the game i railed the living jesus out of some kid but my wrist hit his helmet and im posited i dislocated it........................next play, some kid levels the living jesus put my and i land on my wrist and its doesnt hurt anymore...............should i get it checked out.......should i worry,..........??? HELP ME!!!

sincierly-your friendly neighbourhood wiichat member ZAP

go see a doctor if you dont feel your wrist anymore. but it sounds like you popped your wrist out of place in the first play, and then when you hit your wrist the second time around, you knocked it back into its spot. i dont truly understand tho so if you can make it more clear, i could understand better.

you want me to take a pic of my wrist??

ya, ill pass, all i need is some suggestions

Don't be giving Kiwi lip.

If its sore go see a doctor its really not that hard to tell if its broken.
And you asked is this normal, no one will be able to tell if its normal from the horrible grammar display in your first post.

So he assumed you had a picture, but you don't.

I go to the doctor for everything that's wrong with me.

Partially because it's free.

And on the other hand, I have a mother who things I get the plague when I have a cold.

But better to be safe than sorry...

ok i will, first thing tomorow morning........

Interesting. Personally, I don't go to the doctor for **** because he'll just be like "Naw, your fine" and then bill me for $100.

I'd wait it out, but if anything changes I'd go see a doc.

Everything fine? As for what you said LIK, I really doubt he'll be the one paying for it, so that really isn't an issue.

If you discolated it, it's genreally going to hurt more going in than it does out... if you can move it without any pain, then you are fine.

blueovalboy7 said:
Everything fine? As for what you said LIK, I really doubt he'll be the one paying for it, so that really isn't an issue.
Hey, I don't pay for my doctor's bills either, but it's just a little pet-peeve of mine. I've learned that its better to wait it out because very rarely is anything actually wrong.

hey, im going to the doctor today,

oh and leaves, we canadians can go to the doctor if you have a headache, we have free health care lol

Back