Is this the first Zelda version without...(minor spoiler)

i am like attached to this game in a way that our souls are connected. after midna left i had like dreams about link trying to find her lol

Tcgnr7992 said:
i am like attached to this game in a way that our souls are connected. after midna left i had like dreams about link trying to find her lol
LOL thats nice

i hate that i beat this game in a week.
i should have taken my time.
i feel as if i have nothing to live for now.
cept maybe phantom of the hour glass.

yeah i know, i was so into it at the end and i didnt want it to end, and thats why i can't wait for links crossbow training which is somewhat of a sequel

Wow, keep on topic guys. So is the Zelda song in here or not? One guy said they play it at night but I don't remember.

I love this game i had mine on pre-order ever since it was first announced on gamecube, and i still got my gamecube version I'm thinking of trading it in for a wii version.

is wii version better (explain the controls if yea can) or should i just keep my Gamecube one?

And for the music i think it plays at night on the Gamecube it dose i think.... ill have to check to be sure

Last edited:
I thought I heard the original song near the end of the prologue when you are a Wolf and you first meet Zelda.

Back