Is TP like Orcanrina (my spelling is bad)

no zelda game is alike...but....

they have...
the same character, same weapon schemes, same horsey, days and nights, and the same triforce.....

hope that does you well

oh, one more question, im to lazy to make a new post for this but, im a game developer and i was wondering if anyone know where i could get the Wii SDK.

Dose you even know what SDK meens? It meens Software Development Kit... even if you know what it meens it dosnt meen that you get to create games with out any code... SDK IS CODE, it includes : all the varibales and controls and functions.

TP is alot like Ocarina of Time. The music and sounds are the same. It has the same feel as the n64 game. Of course Ocarina of Time was such a masterpiece its really hard to compare any of the Zelda games to it....But this one is pretty close. God I hope Ocarina of Time comes to VC. I would pay 3000pts for that game again.

Lethal said:
TP is alot like Ocarina of Time. The music and sounds are the same. It has the same feel as the n64 game. Of course Ocarina of Time was such a masterpiece its really hard to compare any of the Zelda games to it....But this one is pretty close. God I hope Ocarina of Time comes to VC. I would pay 3000pts for that game again.
i suggest getting OoT: Master Quest (damn, ive been talking about that game alot lately lol). it is like the original OoT but on steroids. every temple is harder (except the water themple. they actualy dumbed that one down a bit but they made up for it 10 fold with the shadow link mini boss. the difficulty of that battle gave me nightmares >.< ) so its kinda like a whole new game. you should check it out

I might have to. EB games has is for like $40 but its probably worth it. Thanks!

Lethal said:

Lets not give Nintendo ideas here, 1000pts is enough for it. ;)

Also 40 bucks for a N64 game? It better still be in the package, with manual and everything for that price.

Back