Is Twilight Princess really goning to be the BEST ZELDA GAME EVER?

myagirl said:
What is gana??? And yes I saw ganon in one of those trailers I saw on the net. I didn't really get to see his face but I am pretty sure it was him.
That was probably the original trailer for wind waker becase it wasnt originaly cell shaded. It showed Ganondof and Link fighting (Ganon using his sword)

I saw the same one. It was the link from TP. I am pretty sure it was ganondorf I saw. I could really see him but it was HIM.

Zaine I got a pic just for you....and well look at the difference between TP and that trailer....... I don't think its the Link from TP:lol:

news-070504-legendofzelda01.jpg

and here some more

53.jpg

z2.jpg

Joe said:
Zaine I got a pic just for you....and well look at the difference between TP and that trailer....... I don't think its the Link from TP:lol:

news-070504-legendofzelda01.jpg

and here some more

53.jpg

z2.jpg

I saw that pic it is just a remake of oot. They even have a little movie on youtube but I forgot the name of it.

damn, its not what they saw to preview the stuff for Gasmecube...aww, I've been looking for those pics, because people have been talking about them for a long time and I have not seen them

i dont think tp will ever be as good as link to the past. that game was awesome. So much better then oot.

TP will be better than attp. Although that was a good game TP will dominant when it hits the market. TP is going to be the best game in history.

I musta beat oot a thousand times. it was a great game because there was so much stuff you could do. I love the little side missions like collecting the heart pieces, bottles, golden skullata's, and getting the biggorns sword. Anyways I hope you can do a lot more on TP when it comes out.

......Danm I gonna kick some ass if it doesnt get game of the year....or BEST GAME OF ALL TIME!

Trust me it will get game of the year. it is a flawless game and it was the most anticipated, most wanted game for 2006. Trust me this game will win lots of awards.

Its a high contender but the game in the back of my mind that I still question to why its so popolur is WoW but more importanlty the expanison The Burning Crusade

Yeah. Trust there will be some people who will find something wrong with the game. But that will still not stop it from being the best game ever. Just like how OOT was flawless. TP will be flawless too.

Back