Is Twilight Princess really goning to be the BEST ZELDA GAME EVER?

Well thats true.....OOT water temple was HELL and look at it now!
OOT is the greatest Game of ALL TIME!!!

Yup and pretty soon TP will be right there with it.

Twilight Princess might be the GotY just because its Links true return (yes WW was there but fans were wanting a game like the demo at spaceworld 2000) and a lot of people have been waiting since OoT or MM was released for a gmae like TP

deity_link said:
Twilight Princess might be the GotY just because its Links true return (yes WW was there but fans were wanting a game like the demo at spaceworld 2000) and a lot of people have been waiting since OoT or MM was released for a gmae like TP

............you said might.........I am positive it will.

that's what I am saying. People have waited to long to see a good game. And the wait will finally be over in 13 DAYS (and more for others).

Zaine06 said:
And the wait will finally be over in 13 DAYS (and more for others).
Thank for saying more for other I live in constant pain knowing other people will have beaten it by the time I've enter Links name into the save file

Last edited:
that must be horrible..why dont you fly out to America and get one.....I mean its very possible... i am sure a lot of people will do something like that

I have a preorder and everything here and I don't over there so yeh I can wait but I won't be on wiichat or any other site related to the wii or TP don't want to spoil the experinace (I haven't watched the video of the opening or read the review of the 48 hour or whatever play test)

deity_link said:
Thank for saying more for other I live in constant pain knowing other people will have beaten it by the time I've enter Links name into the save file

I am not in a rush to beat the game. I am going to take my time. I don't wanna beat the game in like two days because then I will have to buy another game. So I am going to take my sweet time.

Yeh but i doubt wether you'll take your sweet time to the tune of 18 days when I'llfinally be getting it

Trust me when you get the game I will still be playing or probably at the last stage. I don't wanna be one of those people to beat it in two days.

Not really. It is going to be a miracle to all the zelda fans who have waited so long to play a good zelda game.

It is going to be a bombshell man. It is going to be romantic to see zelda and link. Maybe they will actually kiss in this one. Or maybe that will get married.

Back