Is using Videos on youtube cheating?

lattes

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2007
so I was having some problems with King Kaliente's Spicy Return and I finally looked online to check how to get past the first part of it. What do you think? Cheating?

You are only ever cheating yourself in a game like this so it is really a non-subject but just thought I would see what people had to say.

I know some people who always buy game guides for or check out websites for how to get through a game. In a way i think it is a waste because you are just copying what someone else has done rather than work it out and play the game yourself.

Personally i would rather complete a game on my own and only ever look for help if im really totally stuck, for example Metroid Prime 3 had me wandering around for an hour because i didnt notice a little rock that i could blow up but eventually i did notice it and completed the game without any guides. If i hadnt found that little rock after that hour i probably would have looked on a website though.

The game is too easy to need to cheat.

I completed it without looking at any guides or videos.

The only hard bit is "Luigi's Purple Coins" on Toytime galaxy.

I second raisinghelen. I usually only resort to guides (I go the online FAQ myself) if I am truly and completely stuck, and my only other option would be to just not finish the game. Using a guide the whole way through is kind of like cheating at solitaire.

...why would you need a guide for a game as easy as galaxy?

btw, if you hadn't noticed, he shoots melons at you for a reason. seriously.

Hey, it's your game isn't it?
You bought it/it was bought for you, so why shouldn't you play the way you want to?

If your satisfied with using a few hints, then go for it. It's not like some higher power is marking your name down in a blacklist book!

Trulen said:
Hey, it's your game isn't it?
You bought it/it was bought for you, so why shouldn't you play the way you want to?

If your satisfied with using a few hints, then go for it. It's not like some higher power is marking your name down in a blacklist book!
Wrong!

Waluigi writes down every time you use a guide on a Nintendo game!

His wrath is cataclysmic.

Back