Is Warioware worth it?

grudniz

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
i was just wondering whether warioware was worth the money.
im realy uncertain about.
to buy, to rent or to leave alone?:thumbsup:

If you have friends to play with, and/or like games that are totally random and strangely hilarious, it's a definite buy. Otherwise, I'd give it a rent first.

astrophysicist said:
If you have friends to play with, and/or like games that are totally random and strangely hilarious, it's a definite buy. Otherwise, I'd give it a rent first.

does it get boring fast?

Rent it. It'll be fun for a few hours... but once you've beaten it there's little to no replay value.

honestly i beat it in less then 3 hours the first day of rental, then i play with friends the second day...and on the third day i get bored....

rent it before....buying...personally i dont think its worth the 50$ + tx that you pay for...

I beat it within the first hour and 100% beat it by the end of the day so eyah not a whole lot to do except beat your highscores and play with your mates so yeah I'd rent it first.

Likewise. I rented it and I can only say I did find it frusturating at times and very very short.

for playing by yourself. NO. for playing it at a party with friends YES!

bugmenot said:
Rent it. It'll be fun for a few hours... but once you've beaten it there's little to no replay value.

I got it yesterday started it around 9:30 and beat it around 7:00 (That was with breaks for lunch and a few other things) but then there where more things so I disagree there is good replay value for high scores and longer mini-game and multiplayer is so much fun if you get into it and it's hard to switch the Wiimote which makes it intense

If you are buying it for the single player you need to think about how much you like competing with yourself for high scores, b/c after the first couple of days or so that is all the replay value that is left. That being said if you are looking for an awesome multiplayer game then Wario is worth it. The more people you have playing the better. The micro games are just hilarious.

Well not ony high scores but there are four I think longer mini games that are pretty fun for more than getting the high score

Umm really I dont think its worth 50 bucks,
one of my friends got it and beat it in less than an hour but it is bretty fun with a party otherwise 1 or 2 players is boring

I got Warioware, beat it in 2 days. Also, the balance stone is badly integrate, especially when you have to switch between the diner and non-balance stone positions. Good game to rent, not to buy.

It's not the type of game to just beat and are over with. It's the type of game you go back to just for some random and instant fun. There are enough random minigames for each character to not make it completely repetitive unless you're just doing Orbulon or the first Wario stage. It also has a few long minigames to unlock which are all actually fun.

I say buy even just for single player.

Back