Is Warioware worth it?

I'd wait for it to go on sale. Its not worth 50 bucks more like 30 or just rent it.
Its a great game but too short.

wario ware sucks!!! there are better multiplayer games than this crap. it doesn't worth to pay money for these silly games. except you are 5 yo or 90.

WiiZero said:
I got it yesterday started it around 9:30 and beat it around 7:00 (That was with breaks for lunch and a few other things) but then there where more things so I disagree there is good replay value for high scores and longer mini-game and multiplayer is so much fun if you get into it and it's hard to switch the Wiimote which makes it intense

The whole beating your score thing will vary from person to person, but the games are so easy I doubt most people would want to do it. I disagree about the multiplayer... if you've ever played WW Inc.: Mega Party Game$, you'll see that it could have been executed a lot better than in Smooth Moves. MPG had all 4 people playing simultaneously which led to a lot more variety and fun. Tossing around a single wiimote doesn't make it more intense, it slows down the game. Plus, players weren't eliminated for only losing one game, so newer player (i.e. at a party) will get to play longer than 5 seconds before getting kicked out.

blueradio said:
WarioWare is so awesome.
For real.
If you have friends over, it's the best game ever.

I actually hate multiplayer because you have to use one wiimote and I hate having to use the wiimote after my friends get sweat all over it.

Warioware is one of those games you either hate or love, odds are if you're looking for an fps or rpg most of the time rather than something unique and simple, this isn't for you.

Last edited:
Back