Is Wii Boring?

Let me give you an adult answer, I believe that you need one after these 2 almost useless pages.
The wii is NOT boring. it's definitly worth the $250. there is no question asked.
the question here is if it is for her or for you.
If she wants a DS give her a DS. if it's for the both of you, go for the wii, if its for you, definitly get the wii
as simple as that

ninnie x said:
Okay, so my girlfriend tells me she wants a DS. Then I say I'm getting a Wii. She tells me that the Wii is boring and not worth the money. I want your honest opinion: is this true?

Option 1
Get your girlfriend a PSP, it's only a couple bucks more than the DS, it plays videos, and the screen is much larger. Then get the Sex in the City boxset and put that on there. Should silence the nagging while you are playing your new wii.

Option 2
Follow the these three simple steps:
1) Cut a hole in a box.
2) Put your junk in the box.
3) Have her open the box.

ninnie x said:
Okay, so my girlfriend tells me she wants a DS. Then I say I'm getting a Wii. She tells me that the Wii is boring and not worth the money. I want your honest opinion: is this true?
Man, dont let your girlfriend boss you around like that. give her a good slap in the face. :prrr:

hah.. well i agree with some of you people.. maybe.. you should buy a Wii.. then if you have enough money.. buy her the DS.. but if your broke.. just dont bother wasting stuff on a girl that will just boss you around like that.. its just not fair to YOU. okay? :]

Yes its if she hates Zelda games, Hates play FunSports game, Hates feeling like your in the game and hates classic Nintendo games.

WII FTW. Dude are you seriously gonna come to a wii fan site and ask that? Its like going to an emo site and asking "Should i get new knives?"

let her get the DS and you get the wii, and then after a couple of days , see what she wants to play on DS or Wii. I tihnk wii all know what she will choose

muftak78 said:
Just let your girlfriend know that the Wiimote vibrates......:smilewinkgrin:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
maybe she's more like sony fan and hate the wii?
and maybe she want a ds to spy and send info to sony's brain?
watch out man. :idea:

Back