Is Wii depending on Super Smash Brothers Brawl??

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
I've seen that most of the Wii consumers want this game, SSBB. On its release it will be one of the best selling games for this year, with no doubts.

So this game will need another Super Smash Brothers title on Wii, because fans like this type of game.

So do you think that Wii is depending on SSBB??

I guess I'll rephrase my post:

Sales-wise, the Wii is not at all dependent. It's sold millions already!

Popularity-wise, the Wii is very dependent on the Big 3 games. If Brawl is a dud, then many people will just abandon the Wii.

any game of the first party games, nintendo is depending on. SSMB and mario kart could be a HUGE hit with online play. Thats why i think nintendo is holding back on mario kart. But no they dont want to much games to be like SSMB, let that be in a catergory by itself. I sure you dont want to buy a heep of games that are just like SSMB. But the 3rd party games need to come up so the wii can be an even bigger hit

Michael Hardman said:
I couldn't care less about that came, looks crap, is crap and too much hype mean it will be crap.

if you're gonna bash a game, you could at least call it a game, not a came.

Samus changed his/hers post?
I think the Wii doesn't need to depend on games at all (well obviously it needs good games) but SSBB will defiantly be a hit and they know it. The Wii would still sell without SSBB in my opinion

actually, wii_smurf you can quote someone even if they didn't say that, so even though samus 101 didn't say that, you can make it look like did, here watch.

Wii_Smurf said:
damn it, i hate you samus 101

now even though you didn't say that, its easy to make it look like you did.

lol petty fighting all the time

i dont think the wii will rely on the game to sell, but to keep the long term faithful fans there are a few key games that have to be good to keep them buying up wii games,instead of picking up a 360,ps3 and splitting up there gaming allowance...
ever sence N64 there are a few huge titles every looks forward too

smash brother
mario kart
super mario

these are there top selling most wanted 1st party games without them it will hurt the sales to longterm fans, for all the newcomers that are picking up a nintendo or the people comming back after 15-20 years it wont be a huge deal because the really wont know what they are missing..
it wont hurt there sale of wii's except for the fans that waited for the games to come out... and if you wait that long i doubt your that big of a fan..lol
but without these games being as good or better than the ones before them... they will loose plenty of fan base next time around

I think it'll be the Wii's Halo.

Online play, multiplayer.

I bet'cha it'll outsell Zelda.
I BET'CHA.

Back