Is wii play worth it?

grudniz

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
i was wondering if wii play was worth buying

please dont say it is just because of the remote... if it was without the remote, should i still buy it?

im going to buy either wii play or madden 07!:thumbsup:

grudniz said:

please dont say it is just because of the remote... if it was without the remote, should i still buy it?

It probably isnt, it's only worth it for the remote, and the stars for buying it

short answer: no
long answer: hell no.

(as themaadnun says, its only worth it if you were gonna buy a new remote anyway)

grudniz said:

If you don't need or want another Wiimote then go for Madden 07

it's worth it if your like me and plan on owning every wii title released :D but thats just what i do >.>

I'd have bought it on it's own if it were under $20, but definetaly not worth $59 (Canadian) for the game. With the wiimote it made it worth it.

Some games are fun, some are very boring.

worth the remote yes but the game itself is not a complete waste of time. its nice to play the short mini-games when you have friends around.

Its a 10 dollar game so how can it ot be worth it? Look Ping Pong and Pool are worth it the other games are just add ons. But it you have friends to play the game with it is worth it.

thanks for all of your advice.
i have chosen to get madden!:D

Back