^^

actully its already on action xD

and dont judge my knowledge on ps3 just cause i dont have one

just cause u dont have a ps3 dosnt mean you dont know **** about it

pertend if i got ps3 right now would that mean i know everthing about it? NO

it would mean i know what kind of contacts the PSN holds

it would mean i know what the ps3 has in IT

and trust i know pretty much everthing about the PS3

and again dont judge me/anyone's knowledge just cause they dont have the item.

-------------------------------
Ok, good idea. I don't have a PS3 either, but I HAVE played it and my OPINION is that it is a total waste of your money. get a 360 or a Wii, but the PS3 is pretty much a cross between PS2 and a wannabe Wii =P

ok don't listen to zeon

just because he got bored of it(and a couple of other members on this forum) he thinks every single person in the entire world got bored of it the exact same day

i personally love my wii, i convinced friends that were iffy about it to buy it, and they love it too

i'm thinking you live in north america(sorry if i'm wrong)

so here's a list of games that will keep you occupied
(especially since you said you wouldn't have that much time for it)

wii/wii sports present until july 30 when
super mario strikers charge comes out, play that until august 20 when metroids prime 3 comes out
play that until september/octoober when ddr and guitar hero 3 comes out, then november, super mario galaxy comes out
then in december, super smash bros brawl comes out

then mario kart comes out relatively early next year

get it', it's an amazing console with (IMO!!!) more potential than the other consoles

zeon9881 said:
ok i edited my post way up their XD

uhh the post you edited was about grammar, yet you used 'their' instead of 'there'....

Last edited:
he said it wasnt about grammar yet you say it is
^ ^
(>.<)
<( )>

actully ps3 has more potential then other consoles....wait well i guess wii and ps3 are tied in the potential part

but were talking about nintendo here

in about 2 years the games you will be playing are tamogatchi party on 2

bu then again thats just my oppinion

oh and i didnt say just "cause i got bored of it others will" nor do i think that

but trust me theirs a good chance you will

Well, why spend $600 or $499, if you can find the 60gb version, on a console that can be 'Potentially' successful? The hit titles on Ps3 are taking a while to release, and by the time they do, will they, in time to save the console?

Realistically, as a gamer I would get all three if I could. However, since your getting only one now, get the one that developers are going to back up fully, either a 360 or Wii, developers are waiting until 2008 or 09 to really start backing the Ps3, some have dropped titles and went to develop for the Wii and Microsoft's box. So, I say again, Wii first, Xbox 360, then PS3, much later when it FINALLY starts to kick up.....If it ever does that is. And by then, maybe Sony will have stopped screwing over with the price of the damn brick.

no i think wii has more potential juist cause it has a lot more franchises(1st or 2nd party) that hasn't even been announced yet AND it has the whole control scheme(which i don't even really care about)

but again, if your not even going to spend that much time on it, since wii is the cheapest just get that

i mean why would you get a ps3 in your situation, your not going to get your money's worth if you spend limited time on it

DeathChron said:
Well, why spend $600 or $499, if you can find the 60gb version, on a console that can be 'Potentially' successful? The hit titles on Ps3 are taking a while to release, and by the time they do, will they, in time to save the console?

Realistically, as a gamer I would get all three if I could. However, since your getting only one now, get the one that developers are going to back up fully, either a 360 or Wii, developers are waiting until 2008 or 09 to really start backing the Ps3, some have dropped titles and went to develop for the Wii and Microsoft's box. So, I say again, Wii first, Xbox 360, then PS3, much later when it FINALLY starts to kick up.....If it ever does that is. And by then, maybe Sony will have stopped screwing over with the price of the damn brick.
Well the good games always take a while. It is the same for the Wii, and was the same for the 360. They definitely aren't screwing anyone with the price since they are losing money on each one, and once you add all the things in to make a 360 equal it would be twice the price. I would say to get the 360 first, then the PS3, and lastly the Wii. The 360 obviously has a better game selection right now, but the PS3's future looks much brighter. (IMO)

XD NO HAHAHAH going to 360

their getting away from 360 not going to it

most the develpers are on ps3 right now

im gonna let PAINTBALLER come here and reply to your posts

EDIT: hes already here XD

mushroom how many of those titles actully are GOOD

--------------------------------------------------

and will you rater play a game that will last you a week or a game that will last you a month

but its just not a month you have online, and sure wii has online,,woot lets go play pokemon.......

i telling you if your suspecting alot from this system then buy it but retur it if you dont like it =P

Last edited:
they are all good
and it's other people's tastes
personally i think people are idiots who would buy the wii but not like nintendo's franchises

why else would you buy a nintendo product...?

mushroomedmario said:
they are all good
and it's other people's tastes
personally i think people are idiots who would buy the wii but not like nintendo's franchises

why else would you buy a nintendo product...?
I think they are pretty good, but they need some new ones, and some good third party games to go along with them...

well every generation they get new franchises, i don't think it's going to be different for the wii

and the wii has more support than the gamecube so im' happy

im' looking forward to the MOH games with wii zapper, that looks sweet

Well of course it has more support than the GC...even though I loved it, most people HATED it o_O

And the whole point of the Wii is to have something for everyone: non-gamers love Wii Sports, Play, and Fitness, teens love TP, Call of Duty, and Red Steel, fanboys love Super Mario Galaxy, Wario Ware, and Pokemon Battle Revolution, while hardcore gamers seem to love all of the above plus Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, SSBB, and even Super Monkey Ball =P

mushroomedmario said:
well every generation they get new franchises, i don't think it's going to be different for the wii

and the wii has more support than the gamecube so im' happy

im' looking forward to the MOH games with wii zapper, that looks sweet
What new franchises are there? A bunch of Mario games?

TortillaChip said:
*puts on flame retardent suit* i suggest you do the same....
Who are you talking to?

Back