Is Wii really worth it?

Prolly talkin to me...not a bad idea.

And the Mario games make a lot of money, so I don't see why not...although I doubt that was the point...

mushroomedmario said:
no i said they will come up with new franchises
(which they arleady have the wii____)

but yeah i bet they will

i bet they will..
Well, what new franchises did the GC have? Nothing that I can think of. The ones they have are good, but they have just been done so many times. Most of the games are the same ones that we used to play on the NES...

Perhaps, but they're more in-depth version...Zelda was fun on NES and SNES but OoT and TP pwn both of 'em hands down.

idn even though twilight princess wasn't really revolutionary(Even though it was a gamecube port) i thiunk super mario galaxy looks more revolutionary than sunshine did....

gamecube(correct me if im' wrong, pikmin, animal crossing, harvest moon)
yeah they weren't that great however maybe they'll make a great franchise this generation

Well that's where I'll have to argue my point...TP is DEFINATELY revolutionary. Tons of new items, crazy different controls, and WAY better graphics seem plenty revolutionary to me. Plus the story rocks, and Wolf Link pwns.

Oh, and BOTH Pikmin games were BRILLIANT. I'm hoping they become an Assisst Trophy in SSBB

mushroomedmario said:
idn even though twilight princess wasn't really revolutionary(Even though it was a gamecube port) i thiunk super mario galaxy looks more revolutionary than sunshine did....

gamecube(correct me if im' wrong, pikmin, animal crossing, harvest moon)
yeah they weren't that great however maybe they'll make a great franchise this generation
Harvest moon isn't even developed by Nintendo, and it is on other consoles too.

I take it the reason you asking this is because you thinking of buying one on Ebay. Because it does not cost $300. You may find that price on Ebay if you are lucky but it's going for $350 new on Ebay.

Is it worth paying that much extra? Well... I don't know...

I was lucky to get mine at retail price of $250 + shipping + Paypal fees.

I can tell you this, you will get some exercise from playing Wii Sports.

Next year, they will bring out Wii Fit. It will be a balance / stepping board.

I think it's really up to you if you feel you need to spend the extra money to get the Wii.

If you don't care about exercising, than wait until there's more Wii available (next year) and get Xbox 360 for now.

Ok look, while I agree the Wii is the best choice, don't waste our time by simply sayin **** that, get the Wii. Everyone has their own opinions, and they have been asked for input. It is being given, so leave 'em alone for cryin out loud =P

EDIT: Good point paintballer, but there are multiple games...he just only mentioned one.

OK just listen to me

dont listen to anyone

not even me

no ones oppinion matters except yours

its your taste

if you had a GC and liked it, then go ahead get wii

but if you didn't like it then dont get it

^^^^^

thats the only option i can give you withoutpointing out the disadvantages of wii and advantages of wii

dont take that as a advice

Back