Is Wii really worth it?

actully im gonna go with paint on this one

wii only has 3 games

andunless youre freinds are over all the time then theirs no point to the others

edit:the third is resident evil 4 but then again its a port

rival were talking about games that are out

and nintendo has to inprove the graphics on mario kart

it should look like SSBB

Both systems don't really have anything out at the moment IMO. The big months for both systems will come from now until late next year.

Time will tell..

but see with sony

if one game fails they have tons more to go in its place

if one of nintendos fails, then they will be one short of a game

see nintendo shoulld get its act together

nintendo may have more games but look at those titles

who in HELL releases tamagatchi PARTY ON for a console

So what your saying is that Nintendo has to get their act together? =/...?

They're already way ahead of the PS3, 2 to 1.

Nintendo doesn't need it right now...they're on a roll, Sony is the one who needs to get it's together. Sure, Sony has a lot of games coming out, but that doesn't mean they'll succeed.

And the reason the Wii releases those games are for the casual gamers, don't forget about them.

yea well so far all those games have been for casual gamers =P

after the price cut, ps3 is number one in www.amazon.com its alredy starting to go out of stock in many stores

and rival SONY DOSNT have alot of games compared to nintendo

but dam right, the ones it does have are awesome

and when Wii was about to be released nintendo stated that the wii is for hard and casual gamers

and ive only seen one game thats for a hardcore gamer and thats resident evil 4

but then again its just a port

so yes nintendo may have more games but no they arnt good while ps3 has less games which are good

well the phrase "the more the merrier" is out of bounds on this one

i speak for all of us when i say ENHOUGH WITH ALL THE CASUAL GAMES DAM IT
^^
(>.<)
<( )>

OH and dont say

TLZ:TP is a hardcore game cause its just a port aswell =P

Last edited:
Chafik31 said:
Is Wii really worth the 300 bucks? I need people's opinions. (advantages and disadvatages).

Also, if you can, please answer this question:

"Will I get bored of Wii fast, how long until I get bored of it?"

Thanks everyone.

(Remember to also put in your opinion on the Wii, like the advantages and disadvatages)

(I haven't bought the Wii yet, I just want to know if what I'm doing is really worth my money...)

Not sure if you really need to ask that question. Read the posts and you will see that it IS definitely worth it!

LimeTang said:
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[Originally Posted by Chafik31
Is Wii really worth the 300 bucks? I need people's opinions. (advantages and disadvatages).

Also, if you can, please answer this question:

"Will I get bored of Wii fast, how long until I get bored of it?"

Thanks everyone.

(Remember to also put in your opinion on the Wii, like the advantages and disadvatages)

(I haven't bought the Wii yet, I just want to know if what I'm doing is really worth my money...) ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
(don't feel like quoting)

Wii is definetly worth it, infact it should be more then 300$ buck! because it's that good! Your lucky your getting it for such a price... Because its somthing new and refreshing no console is like that! Its extremely fun also! You'll never get tired of it, expecially when all the new games will come out, and theres always the virtual console games!!
So yeah ..
It should cost more, when they are already making a profit on it? MS and Sony lose money on each console sold, yet Nintendo screws us....

I think the wii is worth it for the game that its GONNA come out with like mp3, mario, and ssbb

but as of right now, my wii has been gathering dust because it doesnt have alot of games that are really good right now

if u can, get it now before they sell out (even more) after mp3, mario, or ssbb comes out

I don't see how Nintendo screws us. Have you given any of the games made to attract the casual gamer a chance? Cuz they can be fun for hardcore gamers too. As for the number of games to fall back on, SEGA seems to be at large with Nintendo as we already verified in another thread...they are making plenty of games for the Wii, so Nintendo can easily concentrate on making the bigger titles better while SEGA mass produces relatively fun games. If Nintendo had to split their team up into a ton of different projects, they wouldn't be as good. Whereas if they concentrate their entire team on just a few games, they can make crazy best sellers!

Meh....I enjoy it

*shrugs*

I wish this PS3 vs. Wii crap would end >.>, it's getting on my nerves.

yeah, that's true...they're called OPINIONS for a reason...if you're looking at stats NINTENDO'S winning, but if you're talking about enjoyabitlity, then don't. Everyone is different and their opinions are likewise. Now shaddup everyone...myself included!

S.S. said:
I don't see how Nintendo screws us. Have you given any of the games made to attract the casual gamer a chance? Cuz they can be fun for hardcore gamers too. As for the number of games to fall back on, SEGA seems to be at large with Nintendo as we already verified in another thread...they are making plenty of games for the Wii, so Nintendo can easily concentrate on making the bigger titles better while SEGA mass produces relatively fun games. If Nintendo had to split their team up into a ton of different projects, they wouldn't be as good. Whereas if they concentrate their entire team on just a few games, they can make crazy best sellers!
I have tried the casual games, and some of them are fun, but they are all short. I have beaten WarioWare in two days and Rayman in one, and after you beat them there isn't much point in playing them anymore unless you have someone over to play with....About Sega, they don't make many good games, anyway, but there was another thread (actually two of them on the same subject) and I am too lazy to explain it, so I will just post a link. So, it sounds like Sega is more interested in the PS3...

S.S. said:
yeah, that's true...they're called OPINIONS for a reason...if you're looking at stats NINTENDO'S winning, but if you're talking about enjoyabitlity, then don't. Everyone is different and their opinions are likewise. Now shaddup everyone...myself included!

A forum where no one talks...?

Back