Is Wiichat Dieing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm...ya, pretty much.....you probably missed it the other day when there were tens of people making leaving threads. Prez deleted them all so if you weren't here that day then you probably would have no idea what is going on. But anyway, nearly all the active members have left.

WiiChat will never DIE!!! I really don't like the other forums much...I'm sick of the reasons people gave for leaving..."There's too many noobs" or whatever...you can never escape the so-called noobs, they're gonna be everywhere!

SOME people got the strop about a number of things (mainly pokemon) and started another forum somewhere else. Some people got themselves banned for posting links to their new forum and trying to persuade others to leave.

Fear not, google will provide new members!

...I'm still pissed about my posts...I can't beleive the "request a signature" thread is closed, that tells me most of the designers are gone X(

gamerdude247 said:
...I'm still pissed about my posts...I can't beleive the "request a signature" thread is closed, that tells me most of the designers are gone X(

? do you mean that fact that your post count died when the pokemon threads were all deleted?

Mine too.

how about we start a campaign against all of the SSBB threads as the game isn't even released yet?:lol:

gamerdude247 said:
i don't understand why everyone is leaving? Yes i'm talking about the post count...
People are coming up with a whole bunch of reasons...

When you get emotionally attached to something, its hard to see it go down like it has...

Kiwi said:
its hard to see it go down like it has...

Thing is though..... I don't understand how it has gone downhill. Maybe I came in too late and am therefore one of the n00bs that is being moaned about and I LUURVE pokemon, so thats 2 things wrong with me. This WAS a large forum with many different areas that people could hang out. Something for everyone. Sure, some of the new members were annoying, but that happens everywhere. The 'Vets' were hardly universally welcoming......

Kiwi said:
People are coming up with a whole bunch of reasons...

When you get emotionally attached to something, its hard to see it go down like it has...

Yeah, I was devastated when Wii Say went down.

captainff said:

Thing is though..... I don't understand how it has gone downhill. Maybe I came in too late and am therefore one of the n00bs that is being moaned about and I LUURVE pokemon, so thats 2 things wrong with me. This WAS a large forum with many different areas that people could hang out. Something for everyone. Sure, some of the new members were annoying, but that happens everywhere. The 'Vets' were hardly universally welcoming......
Many of the "vets" here found the new members to be very annoying, despite the fact that most of them were actually alright. But that was one of the few little things that people are saying brought this forum down.

As for every one leaving, i don't know. You'll have to talk to the ones that actually left for there reasons.

Edit: Haha, i just found out that i pretty much repeated what you said. Well, im heading to bed. 4:10...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back