Is Wiichat Dieing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess im considered a n00b now that my posts dropped in the 200's, i used to have nearly 600!!! everyone must be bored... i don't think i was being a dumbass when i join, was i?

WOW, that sucks so bad! Yeah, now that I notice, my post count has dropped significantly! Oh well, it's nothing to moan about, it's just a post count, we won't get trophies or anything...

was i being a dumbass when i joined, i just want to know? sorry for double post, didn't realize!

Last edited:
wiiisawesome said:
WOW, that sucks so bad! Yeah, now that I notice, my post count has dropped significantly! Oh well, it's nothing to moan about, it's just a post count, we won't get trophies or anything...

But for some......post count is as important as rep.....it justifies their existence......

wiiisawesome said:
LOL, that's sad....that made me laugh! :lol:

'tis sad but true...... think about how much time you have to spend online to get your post count up into the 2k or 3k levels.

captainff said:

'tis sad but true...... think about how much time you have to spend online to get your post count up into the 2k or 3k levels.

Yeah, that is a bit scary also, especially if joined recently and have that many posts..

Anyways, back on topic....WiiChat's not dying!

You know, I've got sick of all the moaning. First it was "we need more mods!" then it was "They're too strict here".

Personally, I consider myself one of the 'vets' (been here since May 2006), and I don't really care who leaves, because people are joining too.

Besides, if you follow the rules, you won't get penalised about anything. I mean, I've never even head a 1-day-ban. Some people don't want to follow the rules, and that's generally why they get banned.

I just see people leaving this forum out of a tantrum, because they've discovered that they cannot post exactly what they want.

This is still a gud site though... I am not going anywhere.. despirte the post count issues..... Just have to keep on posting!!!!!! More and more and more!

mushroomedmario said:
FEAR NOT GUYS

i'm stlil here

and as long as im' here this place is like a PART-TAY

The site has been completly ignored by the Admin, we have about 3 MOD's that still actuly MOD due to TLC and Mr.S leaving. We have no news updates anymore, the graphics section slowly stopped getting people posting and quite a lot of the 'respected' members were there and maybe that was a factor in their leaving.

It was not 'noobs'

i didn't say anything about noobs

why did you quote me?

and why do we need an admin?

i can still post posts, that's what a forum is for...

i don't see the problem

imo people left cause they were drama queens, i think out of all the people that left, i had respect for paintba||er's leaving the most cause he said hell slowly start fading away

but what i don't understand is when people say "i left and am never coming back"

...'why not?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back