Is Zelda a good game to get when I find my Wii?

Kek

Searching for Wii!
Dec 9, 2007
Ocala, Florida 34470
I've seen both bad and good comments on Zelda: Twilight Princess. My question is that is it a good game to get when/IF I finally find my Wii sometime? Also: Can you rate these games for me 1-10?

Metroid Prime 3

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Super Paper Mario

Well I would definately get Zelda: Twilight Princess, that is virtually a must have for Wii owners. As for the other games I haven't got any of them, though I'll be getting Metroid and Paper Mario very soon as they have both been highly recommended.

Zelda: 10
MP3: 7(SORRY i dont like games that are too hard lol)
Tomb Raider: ?
Super Paper Mario: 8.5

hey ps you know theres like a wii tracker website thats how a lot of people find their wiis within like a week.

Zelda is definite must-have. Go get it!

Zelda: 9/10
MP3: 8/10
Tomb Raider: Never played it
SPM: Never played it either

samXcor3 said:
Zelda: 10
MP3: 7(SORRY i dont like games that are too hard lol)
Tomb Raider: ?
Super Paper Mario: 8.5

WHAT? you think zelda's easy but not MP3? waht?

zelda's frickin impossible i've had it since day one and i still havn't gotten close to beating it

Zelda's worth getting. When you look at the total for first year line ups, Nintendo has a better first year in more high quality games than both Sony and Microsoft. It makes you wonder how the second year will play out for the Wii and PS3. Look how well the 360 got in the second year. I wonder what Miyamoto's next big game will be?

sagema said:
Zelda's worth getting. When you look at the total for first year line ups, Nintendo has a better first year in more high quality games than both Sony and Microsoft. It makes you wonder how the second year will play out for the Wii and PS3. Look how well the 360 got in the second year. I wonder what Miyamoto's next big game will be?

SUPER....SMASH....BROTHAHHHHSS....BRAWL!

Kek said:
I've seen both bad and good comments on Zelda: Twilight Princess. My question is that is it a good game to get when/IF I finally find my Wii sometime? Also: Can you rate these games for me 1-10?

Metroid Prime 3

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Super Paper Mario

Come on man! U're talking about a Zelda game here! No Zelda is worse that awesome!!! Not even the first, NES titles! So don't ask: "is this Zelda a good game??" The word Zelda means u're playing in a rate between 90% and 101%

Metroid 9/10

Tomb Raider 7.5/10

Paper Mario 8/10

Twilight Princess is a definitate buy. If you don't want to wave your arms and play the Wii version, the Gamecube version is just as good.

Back