Is Zelda a good game to get when I find my Wii?

Thats what i was thinking too.:lol: I think you should get Twilight princess.

This is why you people need to listen to your Mothers!

CLEAN UP AFTER YOU DAM ROOM!

If you had done that, you wouldn't of lost it would you?

zelda was the second wii game i got, I ordered my wii with mario party 8. i suggest getting it.

I bought Zelda before I bought my wii. I was reading the manual in anticipation of finding my wii. I got it in Dec 2006, so I was worried it'd be hard to find a copy of Zelda. I also bought remotes and nunchuks before I got my wii cause those were hard to find at the time too.

This is a must have, I played this game for the Gamecube and I saw the Wii version in stores and I couldn't resist buying it. Only complaint I have is when Link turns into a wolf but other then that this game is superb.

Lego Star Wars - the complete saga - should be a must game to get......This was a surprise Christmas present and it has caused dust to build up on Mario Galaxy.......

get it and let the force be with you

bamawii said:
Lego Star Wars - the complete saga - should be a must game to get......This was a surprise Christmas present and it has caused dust to build up on Mario Galaxy.......

get it and let the force be with you

What kind of a game is it? Everyone seems to like it, but nobody talks about gameplay really.

I would say go for Zelda: Twilight Princess. Although there is a Gamecube version too, it is one of the most solid titles on the Wii. It is definitely worth the $50 if you love huge fantasy adventure games. As for the ratings:

Metroid Prime 3 - 9/10

Tomb Raider: Anniversary - NEVER PLAYED

Super Paper Mario - 7/10

I found zelda too easy, but I'm not even close to regreting the purchase. It's a great game.

Metroid Prime 3: 9.5/10 I love the metroid series lol (I don't give it a 10 because a) it was too short, took me 17 hours or less to beat it [don't remember exactly] and b) there were no underwater levels, unlike the other 2 metroid primes)
Tomb Raider: Dunno, never played it
Paper Mario: 7.5/10 I liked the other Paper Marios and I had a lot of fun with this one, but it just wasn't THAT great (that's my opinion of course)

I was happy there was no underwater levels I hate them all.

Sparx said:
I was happy there was no underwater levels I hate them all.
I liked the music in them, specially the one in echoes

Music Shmusic! It's the game that counts!

Sparx said:
Music Shmusic! It's the game that counts!
lol, I also had fun playing them, almost every metroid has an underwater level so I was kinda expecting one

Back