Is Zelda A Link To The Past A Good Game?

Jesse said:
Not only is it worth getting, but to some people it's the greatest Zelda game ever created!
damn people are to lazy to respond to a simple question!

:lol: but thanks 4 your response Jesse I got it and actually this is the best vc game ive owned! Great Game!

Glad you're enjoying it. Once I finish twilight princess I'll be getting this classic to fill my time!

of course you should get it!! its an AMAZING game! gets kinda tricky tho, i had to use the internet a couple of times

Yeah this game is one to get not only is it's long, the music is cool. I got this the day it came out. You will enjoy it.

Old school, this game is good. I got it downloaded last night.......and Toe Jam and earl. That game was a dissapointment, I think it was better in my memory when I was still a kid......

i've only played the original NES zelda game. Loved that one as a kid. Now playing TP and i'm hooked once again. What's so good about LttP? might buy into the hype with all these "greatest Zelda ever" posts. I figure all you cats can't be wrong about it

A Link to the Past was my favorite Zelda game ever with Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess battling it out for a close second. Lots of people are younger here it seems at least, so Ocarina of Time may have been the first one they played through.

I just like the top down perspective of the older Zelda games.

this is my favorite. you should definetly get it. i can remember all the long hours i spent on that game.......and ocarina.....damn, i love zelda!!!:D

OOT is actually a remake to a link to the past....well sort of.....myiamoto said so....

Joe said:
OOT is actually a remake to a link to the past....well sort of.....myiamoto said so....

what??? they are nothing like each other except for the fact you fight gannon at the end. Id say OoT is the best zelda ever, closely followed by LttP and TP. but if your wondering if this game is worth the money, it REALLY is!

Yea this is probably one of the VC games that is a must own, along with Mario 64

I don't see the point in buying a SNES game for 800 Wii Points cos your basically buying a game for the full 1,000. Cos what are you gunna use the other 200 Wii points for?

I ain't goin off at Zelda games, i think they are great, but why 800 points and why not 750 points cos it makes much more sences DAH!!!

Last edited:
Back