Is Zelda That Good?

Wiil

Wii All Love The Wii
Dec 23, 2006
UK
Wii Online Code
4496-8976-1287-7661
I know people will hate me for saying this but is Zelda that good. I have a Wii and I dont own Zelda. Is it really as good as people say and while your here whats your fave game?

btw i own:

Wii Sports
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Steel
Tony Hawks Downhill Jam
2 Controllers
1 Tennis Racket
1 Golf Club
1 Steering Wheel

There has been a few threads about this.
Please use the search bar.

But Yes It really is that good.

i like it a lot !!

but....i find to play it, you have to be in something i call a zelda mood

( basically really focused on getting passed that next temple ), meaning playing on it for a couple of hours

Yellow_Wii said:
i like it a lot !!

but....i find to play it, you have to be in something i call a zelda mood

( basically really focused on getting passed that next temple ), meaning playing on it for a couple of hours

Oh i h8 hard missions cos im a lazy ol sod

haha! well twilights not the hardest game in the world, you just need to think a bit

Yellow_Wii said:
haha! well twilights not the hardest game in the world, you just need to think a bit
oh crap lol

It's really good... But I still wouldn't say up to the "OMFGFANBOYAGE" hype that a couple people I know cry it out to be. It kinda sucked because when I got the game I was expecting way too much ^^; my bad though. Saying that though, the game is a must-buy, and you will have a lot of fun with it.

Its the best game on the Wii so far and not too hard to beat but its a long game the first time you beat it.

OMG zelda rocks.I know every tip and trick there is so ask me if anyone needs help ask me.You get tunic zora armor and magic armor plus bomb arrows are to dye for!You name your guy and your horse(very cool)and plus you can canoe and fishing is actually part of the story line this time.Theres the mail man(i think hes retarted...oops im sorry mentally ill but he's pretty helpfull at times.You can sumo wrestle and the classic little mini games that give your power up things.You can teleport around the map what sucks is theres no fire ice or light arrows.You can use underwater bombs walking bombs and of course IRON BOOTS!There's new items like ball and chain im not sure but lanturn uuhhh ookoo the total disfigure of the game is a chicken with a human head,she teleports you out of the temple,and wolf form you can sniff for clues dig for money passeges etc. and use midna(twilight princess)for cool reasons too!I REALLY recommend this game.Oh and this is my favorite game(especially riding on the frozen leaf)!

Yeah it's awesome and the longest Wii game so far and even if you haven't played the others this is great because it has no direct connection to the others highly recommend getting it even if your not a Zelda fan

Back