Isnt it odd...

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
after 6 months of the Wii shop being online, there hasent been a megaman game. the ESRB dosent even have one registered so as of now, no megaman game is planned to hit VC. its odd because megaman was GREAT on NES, and Snes for that matter, i mean for crying out loud 7 of the 8 megaman installments were on the nes and snes, so not even the 1st megaman has been announced to hit VC yet? does capcom have something against puting megaman on.

and since the last monday is coming up for march does that mean Star Fox is coming this week?

heck i'd be happy if they just gave us MARIO RPG or KIRBY SUPERSTAR

Yes... I Particularly Want Mario RPG Seeing As I Never Played It. :lol:

OR A MEGA-MAN GAME!!!

It's also very strange every other popular game hasn't been on VC.....

No nvm......it isn't.

Last edited:
I dont care much since Star Fox or TMNT is coming out next week to the VC so after 4 weeks of games I dont want to play 8 bucks for I'll finally get games worth there price tags.

Theres a megaman collection out on the Game cube (us and japan sorry us brits)
It has most of them on, its worth tracking down

read any of these VC threads and you will realize that basicly 1% of the fanboys are the only people who can say "yeah, its awesome that we get turbograffix games that suck ass instead of classic games I played as a child". Nothing new man.

Dont you realize you can buy megaman anniversary and mega manX collection for gamecube??????? Thats what I did with sonic........or you can pay $8 every time they grace you with a release. In about 2 years they might be done with all these shitty filler games and we can finaly move on to downloading barbie, little mermaid, bible adventures, and Conan the Barbarian (one of worst NES titles ever). I wouldnt hold my breath waiting for them to release ANYTHING.

If I had paid $8 for sonic spinball, I would have been really pissed when I first played it. That game is atrocious...........

Dont you realize you can buy megaman anniversary and mega manX collection for gamecube??????? QUOTE said:
actually i already own megaman aniversary collection as well as the megaman x collection, both sonic collections and a collection of street fighter. thats not my point though, its why hasent megaman even been ANNOUNCED for VC.

I have been waiting for a while too.
Mega Man was a classic.
Does Capcom have any VC games out right now?
Has Capcom and Nitendo had a falling out of some sort?
That may be the reason.
or maybe Capcom just isn't supporting the VC.

blueradio said:
I have been waiting for a while too.
Mega Man was a classic.
Does Capcom have any VC games out right now?
Has Capcom and Nitendo had a falling out of some sort?
That may be the reason.
or maybe Capcom just isn't supporting the VC.

Street Fighter 2 and Super Ghouls and Goblins are on there, which implies Capcom is supporting the VC. Just be patient and eventually Mega Man will be on there. Or better yet, take Prinny and Conan's advice and save yourself some money.

lloyd_yayo said:
after 6 months of the Wii shop being online, there hasent been a megaman game. the ESRB dosent even have one registered so as of now, no megaman game is planned to hit VC. its odd because megaman was GREAT on NES, and Snes for that matter, i mean for crying out loud 7 of the 8 megaman installments were on the nes and snes, so not even the 1st megaman has been announced to hit VC yet? does capcom have something against puting megaman on.

and since the last monday is coming up for march does that mean Star Fox is coming this week?

heck i'd be happy if they just gave us MARIO RPG or KIRBY SUPERSTAR

November 19, 2006=just over 4 months, not 6. :)

Honestly, I'd rather have Contra/Super C and other capcom games before the Megaman ones. I can play that with the gamecube disc already, and it's way cheaper. Bring out stuff that cannot be accessed through gamecube or gba.

Back