it is something about my Wii.

KanineN

WiiChat Member
Mar 10, 2007
hello!

I wanted to play The simpsons hit&run on Wii. it wasn't a Wii cd and when i was done i took it out and put in Wii sports. And then *puf* i could start it! What should i do?

KanineN said:
hello!

I wanted to play The simpsons hit&run on Wii. it wasn't a Wii cd and when i was done i took it out and put in Wii sports. And then *puf* i could start it! What should i do?
was it the ps2 one or the gamecube one

Okay um..try switching it off then back on again..

what exactly do you mean by *puff* did it actually do that?

now the Wii is working but not the remote! Can somebody help me?

lmao, do you mean the game was not a wii/gc game and when u took it out and put wiisports in it played the simpsons game??

The Wii only plays Wii/Gamecube games...
If it was a GC game then your Wii should be fine. Unplug all cables (Wii, Tv etc) and Replug. Should be sorted
If you put in a PC/XBOX/PS CD then your an idiot and should tell Nintendo your Wii is broken

Last edited:
KanineN said:
now the Wii is working but not the remote! Can somebody help me?

try re-syncing the wiimote. Once I thought my wiimote was broken, and I was going to get so sad, because it was totally fine and i turned the system off. came back later and it wasn't working anymore, but it turned out i just needed to re-sync. it hasn't done it again though so i wonder what made it happen that first time? weird.

KanineN said:
hello!

... LOL , how about this. I have a question. I played gta sa on my wii, it smells. When I took it out it was covered in molasses. what should you do?

KyleForMe said:
... LOL , how about this. I have a question. I played gta sa on my wii, it smells. When I took it out it was covered in molasses. what should you do?

Please don't Flame this kid

Putting a PS/PC/Xbox game into a Wii is stupid. Maybe when it's put it the Wii should just reject it and not **** up? Bad coding I think but then again doing it is stupid

Just don't flame him too much it's abit harsh

Wii_Smurf said:
Please don't Flame this kid

Putting a PS/PC/Xbox game into a Wii is stupid. Maybe when it's put it the Wii should just reject it and not **** up? Bad coding I think but then again doing it is stupid

Just don't flame him too much it's abit harsh

Seriously?.? I posted a question and was flamed cause I didnt look deep enough to find the answer in search, At least I had decency to make my question understandable.

I like that name, "KyleForMe" but what does it really mean? :eek:

Okay, you can rerail the thread now. :D

(Oh, and you shouldn't put Playstation disks on your Wii)

KanineN said:
hello!

are you english or retarded?

Back