items of Twilight Princess

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
with the whole wii controls shocking the world of gamers we have totally forgotten about the crazy new items in Twilight Princess. Up to date link starts off his sword and sheild, the bottles are back, the bow is back with new wii controls, the claw shot is a variation of the hookshot what is so different about it we dont know, the boomerang is back with the power of wind to. Oh just to let u know, remeber that weird item we saw in a couple of screen shots, it looked like a horseshoe attached to a ribbon it is confirmed that that item is a portable "horse-call" for epona.

most of this has already been confirmed already, idk if there was a topic specifically dedicated to the items though.
So yeah
all pretty nice new variations!

I hope that link has more items than the other zelda games. I hope that u can upgrade a couple of them too. I heard about that tight ass boomerang they have. Pretty ****ing sweet.

I hope link has a variety of new weapons to choose from. I hope he gets pretty cool new ones too.

didn't they annouce a chain ball or something like taht

I knew all of this but Iknow it sounds pretty cool but just wait later in the game...when you get the Master Sword!

mercenary634 said:
with the whole wii controls shocking the world of gamers we have totally forgotten about the crazy new items in Twilight Princess. Up to date link starts off his sword and sheild, the bottles are back, the bow is back with new wii controls, the claw shot is a variation of the hookshot what is so different about it we dont know, the boomerang is back with the power of wind to. Oh just to let u know, remeber that weird item we saw in a couple of screen shots, it looked like a horseshoe attached to a ribbon it is confirmed that that item is a portable "horse-call" for epona.

Ah-Ha! So I Was Right Then! Awesome!:crazy:

Back