Its kinda Nintendoish sorta screw it just look

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Yes another random find (the last for now)

NINTENDO SPEAKERS
For the true Nintendo fan​

What's better than experiencing the bowel-shaking, wall-rumbling, thunderous bass of a custom made subwoofer? Why, having that bass emanate from perfect replicas of the "question mark" and brick blocks from Super Mario Brothers, (thus making it the perfect thing to play back your recordings of the SMB Tesla coil), of course. According to the owner, the subs sound great, but the low-end gets a little muddy whenever the question mark gets turned into a metal plate.

Last edited:
Those are cool.. I want some.

*grabs speakers from living room, gets pain from garage*

I'm not trying to be offensive but you'd have to be a total nerd to buy that. Who buys speakers that resemble yellow and red bricks from the classic Mario games? I must admit, they look cool, but they're not worth buying.

Nice find Prinny.

i want one!
.._________
./OFFICIAL\
¦ BONODO ¦
.\__FACT__/
.......¦¦
.......¦¦
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Last edited:
Darkprinny said:
Isnt that why most people buy things ?

What I mean is that it looks great, but it's not worth buying. I'd rather spend my money on something that I would actually use a lot from time to time. :yesnod:

FR. said:
What I mean is that it looks great, but it's not worth buying. I'd rather spend my money on something that I would actually use a lot from time to time. :yesnod:

You don't know how many people love 1) Music, and 2) Mario.
A lot of people would use that a lot, more than "from time to time".

FR. said:
I'm not trying to be offensive but you'd have to be a total nerd to buy that. Who buys speakers that resemble yellow and red bricks from the classic Mario games? I must admit, they look cool, but they're not worth buying.

Nice find Prinny.

Well the thing is only nerds would know what those were, meaning if other people saw it, no one would know what they were. If you drove into a Star Wars convention however, well then there's your problem.

Nice find though.

Its not really buying, its just the speaker box. You can easily paint that on yourself. They are all solid colors and straight lines.

yeah saw that on kokau a couple days a go

i would buy them if i saw them at eb games or something, but im' not going to go through to much effort just to get them

Back