Its official!

Status
Not open for further replies.
blankconnection said:
nintnedo has delivered awesome games so you lose anyways thats a matter of opinion so you just pwnd yourself, and you r retarded that you have to stand up and play i can lay down with my wii remote resting on my lap and it will work just perfect you lose again, and the only reason you are buying a 360 is because of online gaming, what the **** is the gaming world coming to? buy systems for the multiplayer, what....the single player is the ****(dont get me wrong I love multiplayer) and your right gameplay does not mean moving your wrist, nintendo did not intend for it to be like that.

EDIT: why the hell do you sensor f u c k( oh because it's a nintndo forum jackasses)

i agree with your post somewhat(but i'm not as rude...lolzors)

but imo
in order of greatness
playing with friends=single player> online

online should be the smallest factor of the 3, to switch to a console just for that is pretty weird, why do you want to face some random people when you can face your friends and what not?

Cause if theres a game you totally own at, you want online to have a challenge, take SSBB for example, i would never be beat at that game tho i bet if i took it online i could be beat. Except 360 is like that for every game.

Ronald said:
Actually you cant lay down and play for games like COD and MP3 ive tried, because it doesn't always connect with the sensor bar when im tryin to lay down in bed. Also im a teenager so most of my friends dont really play video games and even if we all did its so hard to pick up the wiimote and enjoy it unless your playing wiisports.

i'm a teenager and me and my mates get together and play dragonball and drink before we go out partying or the next day after we finish partying! wii's awesome to play with friends, its always good to just chill and play some wii.

Eh @ mushroomedmario

ronald, ever heard of RESEARCH?

Of course the wii will try to use the sensor bar, and of course it will be outclassed in the online department. But it's a multiplayer machine...back when multiplayer required FRIENDS>..

And like others said, there is a sale stateside on the 360 this sunday or so. The premium should be around $300....you could easily afford both.

Ronald said:
Cause if theres a game you totally own at, you want online to have a challenge, take SSBB for example, i would never be beat at that game tho i bet if i took it online i could be beat. Except 360 is like that for every game.
If I understood any of that....then, I'll say this:
SSBB is online......

Ronald said:
Actually you cant lay down and play for games like COD and MP3 ive tried, because it doesn't always connect with the sensor bar when im tryin to lay down in bed. Also im a teenager so most of my friends dont really play video games and even if we all did its so hard to pick up the wiimote and enjoy it unless your playing wiisports.

Wow your a teenager, really? So am I, and I still manage having some friends over and playing it, and guess what..they're teenagers as well.

Whodathunk?

And you want to lay down..well you should have not gone with the Wii if you want to lie down, although I also manage to still play games while lying down, but sitting is also good.

And if i understand that i'll say this

Pretty much every single game for the 360 is too......

mushroomedmario said:
move the sensor bar down....lol it's not that hard to play while lying down

Yeah, people think the bar has to be STUCK to the tv.... it's MOVABLE..... and whoa! it still works

I dont wanna move it all round, um also i do believe that online is better than multiplayer cause now i can play my friends when they are at their houses instead of getting together for a little wii party :p

OK!!!.....Let's just end this argument....Sell your wii, get a 360, move on with your life.

Well they do, but we all drink and party and stuff. Kinda weird having a little Wii party if you know what i mean. And just to play WarioWare or wiisports :p

But i can play over the "interweb" any time i want, my friends cant always be reached to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back