Its over.

i miss not going to school. the minute i walked in my fst hr building i was pissed off lol

The late nights, the days i would wake up wanting about 5 more hours of sleep... wait, no i wont miss that...

But yeah, the late nights were pretty awesome...

im already counting the days tell til skools over... godamit the skool year doesnt end for another 195 days. im gonna really miss summer:frown2:

I will miss the late nights as well.

School this year (grade 11) ain't to bad, a lot of good looking girls :lol:

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Haha, I started on Aug. 21st. So, I'm pretty much used to it. Yeah, it sucks. But, ermm.. it's for the future! Yay?!! :)

Basically she ment that she will miss talking to jamuberino:lol:

My first day was today:)

I will miss the late nights and waking up later then the morning:lol:

My final holiday investment of energy was to watch the silence of the lambs till 1:30 on the final night (Last night)

Yeah I hate bein back...oh wait I don't go back for another 3 weeks :cool:
That's back to Uni though, so it's hard and important, unlike school which was so fun and a sit off!

When I do go back though, I too will miss the late nights, as well as not having to get up, not having to do work, not having to do anything, and just doing whatever I want whenever I want!

I started last Monday but I miss staying up late and sleeping in. I'm not used to getting up at 7:30 yet so everyday so far I've almost been late. The good thing is I get out at 1:45 this year.

i wish we went to school 3 times a week :yesnod:

we go there 5 times a week :cryin:

Lol I got to go Thursday and my Sister gets 2 more weeks off because of Mold. I only got 1 day ! There spliting out school up 3 different ways for almost 2 months =( . I also hate the school were going to

Back