its over

1liter

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2006
Well i finally did it. It took me 92 hours and i used a walkthrough on some of it, but i finally beat Zelda. Ganondorf is kinda a pushover and i wish they had a final save point but im pretty happy with myself. Its the second Zelda i have beatin so doing this says alot for me. Im just happy i did it. And now that i did i can move onto some of the other games i have. Though i will play this again at some point i think its time for it to sit on the shelf awhile.

oh wow 92 hours?

well congratulations!

i beat tp my first time on sunday.
best game ever made.

The game is about 50-60 hours for an experienced Zelda gamer, but u did well for it is your 2nd Zelda! Keep up the good work!

72 hrs. is what it took me, but I accidentally left the game on for a day.
Nice job; what's the other Zelda game you beat?

Link to the past...i got stuck on it in the ice castle and left it for 3 years untill a friend showed me what to do. (we didnt have the internet at the time) I just beat it last month again on GBA. Good times.

pro gamer said:
It took me 42 hours.

Yeah but what how many items did u collect? How many souls? How many pieces of heart? Did u beat all mini-games? Did u catch all the kinds of fish??

ahh roughly took me around the low 40s, like 42-43. The second zelda game, adventures of link was one of the hardest in my opinion, if anyone here hasnt tried that one, give it a shot, pretty fun

Nice work, its always fun beating a game.
Especially Zelda games for me, as Twilight Princess was the first Console Zelda I have ever beaten. Took me a little over 50 hours.

What I did is that right before I went to fight Zant and Ganondorf I got every item, so then I don't have to do it later. I wanted to fight Ganondorf so many times over and over so I saved right before so I can fight him whenever now, but I can't go anywhere else :(, but it doesn't matter because I got everything.

Took me 104 Hours to get everything in Zelda and beat it.

Without everything, probably 40-50 hours.

*I only used guides for the Water Temple, Statue Puzzle and City in the Sky.*

Back