It's Queen Dammit!

Dreamweaver

WiiChat Member
Apr 13, 2007
East Sussex, UK
Wii Online Code
5133-1980-9154-2212
Zelda and Midna are both female rulers of their people. Therefore they are both Queens not princess', Queens! I understand that while Zant was ruling twilight Midna was a Princess of sorts, but in the end she's a Queen like Zelda!
It's very silly of me getting so annoyed over it but I don't have a life so why not post all my most serious problems!! ;) I'll also admit Twilight Princess sounds a lot better than Twilight Queen.

Maybe they're not of age to be called a "Queen". Right now they're both young. In fact in ever LoZ game the characters aren't even up to 20 if that I believe. I know theres probably no actually proof to support my claims but you can't call an 18 year old girl a Queen no matter how much magic shes wielding.

Napalmbrain said:
Perhaps Hyrule and the Twilight Realm are principalities?
Hmm, Hyrule is quite small I suppose so Zelda might just make it as a princess but the Twilight Realm is probably huge, so Midna is queen. At least that's my opinion.

As far as I know any female monarch is a Queen, a Princess is a non reigning female member of a royal family.

Maybe in Hyrule a "Queen" is lower than a "Princess" :cornut:

-Cadet

Mabe the king and queen went on holiday to termina, and Zelda was left to rule.

Back