Its the final count down (to the end)

I should point out here that the death of the Sun is not the same thing as the Big Crunch (the Universe can continue on without our inconspicuous little star), nor is it likely there will even be a Big Crunch, according to what we know about the Universe.

Oh yeah, I'd like to know how this guy managed to work out the exact time the Sun will "explode" (even though it won't).

AndThen? said:
It's stupid that this clock counts down seconds... There's almost no chance that he'll get it to the second. :lol:

He'd be lucky if it was accurate to within a few million years, let alone seconds.

Last edited:
Napalmbrain said:
Oh yeah, I'd like to know how this guy managed to work out the exact time the Sun will "explode" (even though it won't).
it's possible to get a pretty close estimate..we know the mass of it, and what elements make it up. as well as the rate it burns matter..

so the hardest part is really knowing how long it takes to expand.

Oh how depressing.

I do my bit and recycle everything I can, etc. So yeah I couldn't care less about this =/

What ever hapens, hapens. Nothing we can do about it, 'we're all part of the circle of things' and all that jazz.

surfinrach90 said:
Oh how depressing.

I do my bit and recycle everything I can, etc. So yeah I couldn't care less about this =/

What ever hapens, hapens. Nothing we can do about it, 'we're all part of the circle of things' and all that jazz.

I dont think that recyclein thimngs will save the univrese

The planets gonna die out anyway
But wii will run outa food first
Im all for the death to the very obise people
Or battle royal being practiced in schools
Or lowerin the death penlity to it becomein if you kill someone you die (or brinin it back for the UK)

Last edited:
its solar powered so the battery cant run out
read the coments
X Mark X said:
You must have recycling and Captain Planet mixed up.

Let our powers combine
Earth
Im the only one

fertogo said:
its solar powered so the battery cant run out
actually it doesn't, it says, and i quote
it is designed to be able to function with solar energy
which means it can be adapted easily to work with a solar panel, but it doesn't at present.

Interesting clock...

As for December 21, 2012 I don't believe it and shall never buy into these "The world is going to end" hoax's. Over the past few years there have been quite a few stories regarding the world coming to an end and all have proven to be false. December 21, 2012 is no different.

Syntax said:
Interesting clock...

As for December 21, 2012 I don't believe it and shall never buy into these "The world is going to end" hoax's. Over the past few years there have been quite a few stories regarding the world coming to an end and all have proven to be false. December 21, 2012 is no different.

Yup, TU24, 6/6/06, etc. I wonder when Jebus will come and rid us of the crappy politicians and tell us how stupid Christianity is these days.

Gaz said:
it's possible to get a pretty close estimate..we know the mass of it, and what elements make it up. as well as the rate it burns matter..

so the hardest part is really knowing how long it takes to expand.

Like I said, he'd be lucky to get an accuracy to within millions of years. Ironically, in astrophysical terms that is actually pretty accurate.

Yup, TU24, 6/6/06, etc. I wonder when Jebus will come and rid us of the crappy politicians and tell us how stupid Christianity is these days.
I was lookin forward to the 6/6/6
But then new evedence says that tis 616 is the number of the beast

I can see Maiden (and a few other lesser bands) havein to do a rerecording

Syntax said:
Interesting clock...

Also dont forget them Nostradamus predictions

Funny
He predicted all that stuff and yet he didnt predict last weeks lotto numbers

Back