Itty bitty paper mario

North99

Banned
Jan 1, 2007
Blah! From across the room it is hard to see the mini speech bubbles(like from the 'audience' in a scene).

I went to go buy a 40" Sony Bravia tv today to fix it......... and none in stock! Can't have one til Tuesday!

Sucks!! I wanted the tv noooow. Sometimes I hate living in such a weird place.

I need to get a new TV too. I am thinking of a 42" one for the family room but some people are telling me it is too big but I am not listening to them.

Byuakuya said:
I need to get a new TV too. I am thinking of a 42" one for the family room but some people are telling me it is too big but I am not listening to them.

i dont think 42" would be too big. i told the salesperson i wanted between 36-46 for my living room. its not all that big a room but its going in the corner....

North99 said:
i dont think 42" would be too big. i told the salesperson i wanted between 36-46 for my living room. its not all that big a room but its going in the corner....
Yeah I knew it wasn't that big but some friends were just being idiots I guess.

Nfanboy said:
so...

you are playing a MARIO game, but you're getting a SONY tv???

What do you expect him to do, get a Nintendo tv?

Sorry, Nintendo doesn't make any.

North99 said:
Blah! From across the room it is hard to see the mini speech bubbles(like from the 'audience' in a scene).

I went to go buy a 40" Sony Bravia tv today to fix it......... and none in stock! Can't have one til Tuesday!

Sucks!! I wanted the tv noooow. Sometimes I hate living in such a weird place.
Sony is a ripoff! Get either a Samsung or a Toshiba.

Samus101 said:
Sony is a ripoff! Get either a Samsung or a Toshiba.

i looked at samsung

but
there is a 40" bravia on sale for $1600(cdn)....

samsung has nice stuff but the bravia looks like a truly nice tv. and i do like sony............ just not their game consoles!!

when nintendo puts out a tv..... i'll buy it, i promise!

North99 said:
i looked at samsung

but
there is a 40" bravia on sale for $1600(cdn)....

samsung has nice stuff but the bravia looks like a truly nice tv. and i do like sony............ just not their game consoles!!

when nintendo puts out a tv..... i'll buy it, i promise!
really i gotta go buy one aswell...its on sale where? I live in Canada by the way...ontario
ilooked on bestbuy...the tv you speak of is 2699(cdn) 40''... dude i would buy toshiba 42'' for 1499(cdn)

Last edited:
Hybrid said:
really i gotta go buy one aswell...its on sale where? I live in Canada by the way...ontario
ilooked on bestbuy...the tv you speak of is 2699(cdn) 40''... dude i would buy toshiba 42'' for 1499(cdn)

this one is normally 2099 on bestbuy.
the sale is at thebrick.com but you will not see it online...... you have to contact the store directly because they say they wont advertise such a low price across the web. its normally 2499 at this store. right now its almost $800 off their regular price.

Last edited:
I bought it, i bought it............!!!!

But it won't be here til WEDNESDAY. I think i'ma play the turbografx games til then!! For once........... those crap cheap games they put out.. have a use!! I have 3 days to kill before I can play Super Paper Mario. HOLY **** I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! Already picked up the HD Wii cable.

I cant wait!! I am poor now though. I can't even buy it a nice stand. Opted for the 4 year in-home warranty instead. Boo.

:arf: :arf: :arf: :arf: :arf: :ihih: :ihih: :D :D :thumbsup: :cornut: :worship:

honestly Samsung is making the best LCD TV and the new Sharp series looks so great....i just bought mine :

PICT1572.jpg

at theBrick for 1100$can... i love it... :arf:

Wii-licious said:
honestly Samsung is making the best LCD TV and the new Sharp series looks so great....i just but mine :

PICT1572.jpg

at theBrick for 1100$can... i love it... :arf:

i saw those instore, they are right next to the sony bravia i got.. i dont notice a WHOLE LOT of difference, really. it was a pretty close call. Sony won for me, in part cause of the sale price was so discounted and in part cause I really like the commercial for it(and its REAL, not computer graphics... i watched the behind the scenes)

also..... i want your stand.

Back