iTunes question

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
i got a gift card sitting here for itunes, i have itunes but ive never downloaded music on it before, therefore i dont have an account with iTunes.

i tried to get one but it asks for a credit card, is there anyway i can sign up with just a gift card cause i dont want to ask my parents for their CC.

thanks.

I dont understand why they need your CC you bought prepaid.I got one too and cant use it either:mad5:.

lol woa buddy calm down its going to be okay.

jk, i know its complete crap, its not like you can go over your limit and then just refuse to pay. damnit! **** itunes.

You need to give your Credit Card number. They won't sell you anything, don't worry. But they do it for future reference when paying for things online.

the gift card is only meant for buying music.

No you don't have to give your credit card number.

Go into the iTunes store and press the Redeem button on the right hand side and enter in the code on the back of your card. On the next screen there will be an option somewhere that enables you to create a new account. When you go through the process this time, there will be an option to not enter a Credit Card number.

I had the same problem as you, my parents wouldn't give me there CC number so I spent ages searching for an option not to do it. If you need clarification just post again.

oh wow, thanks for that post, im going to go look for the redeem button now, ill let u know if i cant find it.

Back