I've been wondering...

Volcarona

The Sun Pokemon
Apr 11, 2011
The great state of Texas!
Wii Online Code
1512-1772-5792-0000
Am I the only one who sometimes gives myself a severe disadvantage while playing online (like using the Sigmus or not using any gadgets), just because I CAN?

Last edited:
Am I the only one who sometimes gives myself a severe disadvantage while playing online (like using the Sigmus or not using any gadgets), just because I CAN?

Only one I've heard of. By all means, feel free to do that sometime when we're against each other. The only round I played with you so far though, I was picking up the Ivana and running into proximity mines, so I guess that wasn't one of those rounds...

Only one I've heard of. By all means, feel free to do that sometime when we're against each other. The only round I played with you so far though, I was picking up the Ivana and running into proximity mines, so I guess that wasn't one of those rounds...
Wait wait wait. What's your username? (And FC if you want to add me)?

When I get bored I sometimes try and level up the Sigmus... takes an entire clip per kill. Also the AK-47 and other guns I ditched as soon as I had unlocked better ones. I still sometimes use the Sigmus 9 when I see one lying around, Ill pick it up if I have a sniper rifle and pistol.

When I do get very bored Ill play pistols only or grenades/distraction/melee only or whatever seems like fun at the moment. Im only at lvl 31 so I cant say I don't use the Irvana just for a challenge.

I maxed out every gun available to me once I got them and any hero weapons too. I only need to max the WA2000 and Gambit now. Just unlocked the WA2000 last night.

When I get bored I sometimes try and level up the Sigmus... takes an entire clip per kill.

idk about all the available guns yet...because i played up to the train lvl on campaign....mainly play online....im up to a lvl 12 and love the sigmus 9....ive played with alot of higher lvls and im hard pressed to find one of their guns that i would prefer to my own

whats sad is the fact that most high levels just come out and destroy you while you just want to level your guns

Back